Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Are there any TDs who can test waterproofing before shipping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any TDs who can test waterproofing before shipping?

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a VSF Omega Seamaster diver 300m V2 in the next week or two and in an ideal work it would be nice to be able to use it during pool swimming. Nothing too heavy just general pool stuff. Does anyone know of and TDs who as well as sending QC pictures will also test the waterproofing of a watch?

nope, suggest you take it to a watchmaker locally to get it sealed after you get it

Comment

Ive seen members post QC pictures including one of the watch being pressure tested but I don't know which TD they are from, I know it's not intime

Comment

puretime.
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire63 View Post
          Ive seen members post QC pictures including one of the watch being pressure tested but I don't know which TD they are from, I know it's not intime
          I agree

Comment

Best to see pressure testing in front of you with your own eyes and know nothing has changed (it hasn’t been opened again etc) between the testing and you swimming with it. Most watch shops and jewellers do it for a very small fee. Just don’t go near an AD.

Comment

Working...
            X