• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK based repair needed!! URGENTLY

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
He sent you a horrible message too!!?! How did he find the time, what with his imaginary brother's fictitious illness and all.

I really wish this community kicked out people like this, I just don't see what he adds - so far his contribution had been rude demands and private threats. If I were a mod, I'd boot him straight out!

And that's the exact kinda attitude that lost us Handjob... Now there was a guy that could throw out an imaginary friend's fictitious death as an excuse - this one needs to try harder.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
And that's the exact kinda attitude that lost us Handjob... Now there was a guy that could throw out an imaginary friend's fictitious death as an excuse - this one needs to try harder.

:giggle:
You're right, I apologise! I wouldn't be surprised if this was Handjob! His spelling is about the same (repeatedly writing 'use' instead of 'youse' (which in itself would bad enough - unless he's Oop North).

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Nah, Handjob was just another level. This one at least uses commas and sometimes even full stops. I know as I sold a Datejust to Handjob and I had to deal with all the further complains (about nearly everything). I now miss him (or her).

Reactions: Buglicker

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Sooo, I got some report that OP was sending threatening message via PM...

OP better tone it down a bit, especially since he is the one requesting help here... It wouldn't change the face of our world if the ban hammer were to strike ...