• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK based repair needed!! URGENTLY

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
my watchmaker is in Germany and has customers all over the world...

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Can you get by with the use of your phone, computer, the speaking clock, teletext, your circadian rhythm or public clocks for a bit? It will reduce the sense of urgency and align expectations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal2994

Looking Around
16/7/19
Would you like me to explain the URGENCY? My younger brother has been taken seriously ill. He used to love my watch that i had years ago that no longer works. I was going to get this fixed for him and give it him as a gift. So, maybe next time you may all need to stop presuming use all know best because use are long term members.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Would you like me to explain the URGENCY? My younger brother has been taken seriously ill. He used to love my watch that i had years ago that no longer works. I was going to get this fixed for him and give it him as a gift. So, maybe next time you may all need to stop presuming use all know best because use are long term members.

Oh mate, really sorry about that. Which watch is it, and what is wrong with it? I'll send you a replacement right now from my collection as a goodwill gesture to make amends.

Reactions: Rx4Time

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
This is a lesson on how to make friends and influence people

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It's an emergency!!!! Yet ironically he had time to wait 24 hours before checking his replies, he had time to post a lengthy reply on this thread, he had time to send me a lengthy and threatening private message AND he apparently will find the time to drive to wherever I leave and beat the fuck out of me - yet he doesn't have time to add '...please?' to the end of his messages.

And what sort of sick fuck invents that shit about their brother instead of just apologising for being rude.

Now do fuck off.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
It's an emergency!!!! Yet ironically he had time to wait 24 hours before checking his replies, he had time to post a lengthy reply on this thread, he had time to send me a lengthy and threatening private message AND he apparently will find the time to drive to wherever I leave and beat the fuck out of me - yet he doesn't have time to add '...please?' to the end of his messages.

And what sort of sick fuck invents that shit about their brother instead of just apologising for being rude.

Now do fuck off.

I sooo need to see that PM :lmao:

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I sooo need to see that PM :lmao:

Yes Pickle, I thought you'd like it.

It's not very interesting, all 'keyboard warrior' this with a bit of 'send me your address' that and a 'won't say it to my face' whatever. Unsurprisingly, when he asked for my address, he still didn't say please. :facepalm:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Yes Pickle, I thought you'd like it.

It's not very interesting, all 'keyboard warrior' this with a bit of 'send me your address' that and a 'won't say it to my face' whatever. Unsurprisingly, when he asked for my address, he still didn't say please. :facepalm:

I love internet threats of violence! There’s a thread next door where a dude from Nottingham posts his postcode in the thread and asks for anyone to turn up for a rumble,, trouble is, it was Nottingham uni :lmao:

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

Now do fuck off.

Ah, I see you TOO got an email, hahaha. Mine had the see you next Tuesday word. Proper Brit our friend is, indeed. I bet he was typing that while holding a pint of Carling sitting in a sticky stool at his local Wetherspoons.

(And surely the watch is a Royal Oak)

GingerBubba

24/10/17
He sent you a horrible message too!!?! How did he find the time, what with his imaginary brother's fictitious illness and all.

I really wish this community kicked out people like this, I just don't see what he adds - so far his contribution had been rude demands and private threats. If I were a mod, I'd boot him straight out!