Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

UK based repair needed!! URGENTLY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
    It's an emergency!!!! Yet ironically he had time to wait 24 hours before checking his replies, he had time to post a lengthy reply on this thread, he had time to send me a lengthy and threatening private message AND he apparently will find the time to drive to wherever I leave and beat the fuck out of me - yet he doesn't have time to add '...please?' to the end of his messages.

And what sort of sick fuck invents that shit about their brother instead of just apologising for being rude.

Now do fuck off.
    I sooo need to see that PM

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledbeetroot View Post

I sooo need to see that PM
      Yes Pickle, I thought you'd like it.

It's not very interesting, all 'keyboard warrior' this with a bit of 'send me your address' that and a 'won't say it to my face' whatever. Unsurprisingly, when he asked for my address, he still didn't say please.

Comment

Yes Pickle, I thought you'd like it.

It's not very interesting, all 'keyboard warrior' this with a bit of 'send me your address' that and a 'won't say it to my face' whatever. Unsurprisingly, when he asked for my address, he still didn't say please.
        I love internet threats of violence! There’s a thread next door where a dude from Nottingham posts his postcode in the thread and asks for anyone to turn up for a rumble,, trouble is, it was Nottingham uni

Comment

It's an emergency!!!! Yet ironically he had time to wait 24 hours before checking his replies, he had time to post a lengthy reply on this thread, he had time to send me a lengthy and threatening private message AND he apparently will find the time to drive to wherever I leave and beat the fuck out of me - yet he doesn't have time to add '...please?' to the end of his messages.

And what sort of sick fuck invents that shit about their brother instead of just apologising for being rude.

Now do fuck off.
          Ah, I see you TOO got an email, hahaha. Mine had the see you next Tuesday word. Proper Brit our friend is, indeed. I bet he was typing that while holding a pint of Carling sitting in a sticky stool at his local Wetherspoons.

(And surely the watch is a Royal Oak)

Comment

He sent you a horrible message too!!?! How did he find the time, what with his imaginary brother's fictitious illness and all.

I really wish this community kicked out people like this, I just don't see what he adds - so far his contribution had been rude demands and private threats. If I were a mod, I'd boot him straight out!

Comment

He sent you a horrible message too!!?! How did he find the time, what with his imaginary brother's fictitious illness and all.

I really wish this community kicked out people like this, I just don't see what he adds - so far his contribution had been rude demands and private threats. If I were a mod, I'd boot him straight out!
              And that's the exact kinda attitude that lost us Handjob... Now there was a guy that could throw out an imaginary friend's fictitious death as an excuse - this one needs to try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Buglicker View Post

And that's the exact kinda attitude that lost us Handjob... Now there was a guy that could throw out an imaginary friend's fictitious death as an excuse - this one needs to try harder.

You're right, I apologise! I wouldn't be surprised if this was Handjob! His spelling is about the same (repeatedly writing 'use' instead of 'youse' (which in itself would bad enough - unless he's Oop North).

Comment

Nah, Handjob was just another level. This one at least uses commas and sometimes even full stops. I know as I sold a Datejust to Handjob and I had to deal with all the further complains (about nearly everything). I now miss him (or her).

Comment

Sooo, I got some report that OP was sending threatening message via PM...

OP better tone it down a bit, especially since he is the one requesting help here... It wouldn't change the face of our world if the ban hammer were to strike ...

Comment

Working...
                    X