• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Mary?

ElevenNipples

Looking Around
21/4/19
Hey everyone! I know Mary is not a TD on here, but is on TWG. For some reason I began emailing [email protected] and have been getting responses by Mary, but am noticing now that the email listed on the TD page is [email protected]

The only post discussions including the watchinternational address are form 2014. I feel like I'm just being paranoid, but does Mary still use the old email? Or is this someone else I've been talking to and I should just stick with marywatch88?

Thanks to anyone that responds!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
As far as I know, she's only using the new address, you should stick with that one to be on the safe side, and eventually ask her in an email if she's still using the old one

ElevenNipples

Looking Around
21/4/19
Yes, I sent an email to the new address to confirm if she had been replying to an old email. My only worry was that she would think I was weird or stupid for sending the same request to a new emailB hahaha.

But I guess it's better to be safe! I'll update here on what she says on whether she is still using her old email in case anyone else made the same mistake I did :p

ElevenNipples

Looking Around
21/4/19
Update to anyone that wants to know: Mary responded on her new email and said yes that some regular customers still use that old email so she still uses it! Of course, use her new email to feel safe, but her old one is nothing to fear :)