• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep, Tudor Black Bay, over the moon!

irwit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/19
Hi all,

My first rep arrived last week and I'm really happy with it! I bought it from Puretime who have been great. Great comms, service, reply times, etc. Packaging was sufficient but I guess that's expected. Watch feels amazing! Heavy, dial has a nice click. Crown feels good, I assume the real deal would be better but who knows. Previously I've had a lot of Nixon watches which I enjoyed but I little older now, mid 30s, own my own business and I've been going into meetings surrounded by Rolexs etc and thinking that myNixonss look a bit out of place.

Already ordered a second watch and will have a few more incoming over the next month.

Big thanks to this forum and the members for all the helps and advice in finding the right dealer and watch. Its certainly not easy to find the right product but worth it in the end and I can now wear an awesome watch without worrying about big investment

Some reason I can embed the pic but you can find a pic here.

https://imgur.com/a/8mXG2Fa

​​​​​​​

VahE6yy.png

VahE6yy.png

VahE6yy

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
welcome, imgur is blocking RWI, use picr.me and paste the BBcodes m8...

MattyDeuce

Looking Around
27/7/18
Congrats. I just QCed my 2016 black bay earlier this morning. You got me excited now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

irwit

22/1/19
It's a great watch. I just had an arf hulk arrive today. Very different but I actually much prefer the Tudor .looks miles more everyday and the size is just that little bit premium feeling. You'll love your purchase I'm sure!

irwit

22/1/19
I just got an arf sub hulk. Amazing watch but I'll probably sell it. Much prefer the black bay as an everyday watch. The subs are very shiney and showy .