• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How do i become a trusted member?

Goosesedan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/19
DO i become a trusted member by number of post of by subscribing and making a donation?

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
If your question is on becoming a supporter or patron, then yes, making a donation will accomplish this. Supporters and the like are more trusted as they have committed and supported the forum and we all appreciate it.

That being said, I’d trust a non-supporter, member since 2010 with 10k posts that is generally respected more than a brand new account that is a supporter with 10 bot posts.

You can catch flies with honey, but you catch more honeys being fly.

Reactions: gabro and Tompa

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
^ this 100%

I normally do not trust a new member with 5 posts that pays to be a supporter and runs to make a sale near as much as a long time member with many posts ..

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Goosesedan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/19
totally understand....... i was asking because i was in the process of buying from intime and my cc wasnt going through, the only other option was payal but i can only do that if i am a trusted member here on RWI.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
totally understand....... i was asking because i was in the process of buying from intime and my cc wasnt going through, the only other option was payal but i can only do that if i am a trusted member here on RWI.

You will only gain that status over time and through successful M2M sales.