• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Here, from Toronto, Canada

notagamer

Horology Curious
7/3/19
Hello, new here from Toronto, just getting interested in replica's as some pieces are just out of reach.

My current collection of authentic include Omega X33, Speedmaster Mark II 145.014 & Tudor Pelagos ETA.

Would love a Tudor BB 58 and Rolex Explorer Polar, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I think I am ready to get into the replica market.

Do these replicas have strong movements?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
hello my fellowman. welcome eh.

the tudor 58 is well repped as of late, so definitely check that out.

But, before you do anything I highly recommend you spend some time reading about what to expect.

cheers

CanRep

13/10/18
Welcome fellow Canuck! I like your taste in watches, and am jealous as I can't afford a gen.

Hold off on the bb 58 for now until a newer version comes out. It's close to being great, but has a few tells that need to be fixed with a later version (for example, the hour/minute hands are a slightly different Lume colour than the indices). I've got a couple Tudor reps, and the best by far are the Pelagos models and the bb shields. My black bezel shield is a thing of beauty! In any case, welcome to the obsession!

Reactions: notagamer

notagamer

Horology Curious
7/3/19
Hey guys, still really new to this, been lurking... are there any Trusted Dealers in Canada?
Or how is the experience shipping from EU?

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Welcome fellow Canadian.
There arn’t any dealers in Canada.
A few maybe in the US, specialty stuff.
If you are in Canada and want new it comes from Asia (trusted dealers)
or used comes from the M2M
dont worry too much about customs into Canada, order one watch at a time.
Research payment options, and the positives negatives of each, credit cards, additional fees, etc.
Thats my advice.