• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Superclone ; Replica 1:1

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Perhaps the mods can create a Spoon Fed Forum where all the magical stuff happens.

Toksic

Known Member
25/10/18
pabloescobar22022, I can get you a watch the exact copy. But you will have to give me your PayPal ID and password. Ohh before you do that make sure you have at least 2 kinds of payments set up there. I might just throw in an extra strap with the watch. ????????????????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

vinbaxter

Horology Curious
7/3/19
as you can see I'm new in this replica stuff. I'm just asking for help and guidance. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
as you can see I'm new in this replica stuff. I'm just asking for help and guidance. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

Here's my guidance. Browse every sub forum on THIS forum of the brands you are interested in. Read, read, and read more. Stop asking questions as all the information exists on this site, just go find it.

Reactions: vinbaxter

LDC

Horology Curious
8/3/19
Uk sussex
Hahaha this made me laugh, I’m new but understand research is key, if you truly want a decent starting point it will take some time......super mega clone ? Haha

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
Hi there guys.

Need to buy an Omega Seamaster to get a particular spare for a Genuine one. Already checked these websites but not sure if they are legit and trusted ones. Can someone tell if these are trusted:

www.theonewatches.ru

puretime.io

intime04.co

Or if someone knows about a trusted and RWI certified site would be appreciated. Also, is it possible to find Omega swiss made clones?

Thanks again,

VB

try the section listed as TRUSTED DEALERS?...
I'm new here too but figured out there are some sections/sub sections/topics/search function...FFS

Reactions: 5t3f4n