• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from The Netherlands and question about the m2m sales section

Repmaster1991

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Hi guys,

I've been developing an interest in luxury watches lately and found out about things like high end replicas just a couple of weeks ago. I was lurking in the m2m sales section and was wondering if people are going to make a problem of someone very new like me trying to buy a watch there. I would of course go first and send the money since I get to pick a member, but I'm just not familiar with the trading environment and If people prefer a more active member as a buyer (maybe scams go on and stuff like that). Anyway, I enjoy the community in general and have been really enjoying watching some of the great pieces some people have over here and look forward to maybe contributing something to this forum once I become more knowledgeable ;)

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Welcome to the forum.

I started out 3 years ago just like, with a fondness for beautiful watches.
My words of advice starting out are to post meaningful commentary on the forum, make friends, become a Patron or a Supporter. People will start to see you as a good forum member, and will eventually want to sell to you. Good luck!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Pros on buying M2M......price will be better then buying a new one, you can try and source a seller in your homecountry
Cons....some members don't sell to newbees because of pp problems...
I would suggest to become a VIPmember ...Voor vragen stuur ff een pm

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Repmaster1991 Established members will probably sell watches to new members but the other way round is a bit different as some new noobs join have a couple of posts and then want to offload watches which just raises suspicion. The seller always has the option to choose the buyer. The majority of buyers/sellers here enjoy this somewhat addictive hobby and believe me it gets under your skin. You will of course ask yourself with reps/mods/frankens this good why would i spend huge amount of money for a genuine.........

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rush

Repmaster1991

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Thanks for all the comments. So far I've just been reading the stickies and I see there is a good amount of watches offered in the m2m section everyday; I guess I'm enjoying the hunt for my first rep so perhaps I shouldn't rush a buy. Thanks for answering my question.

Reactions: Rush

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Not a problem. Good luck with the search. Just to let you know CNY Chinese New Year is very soon and everything stops in China for the better part of Feb.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk