• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everybody

Henry_watch

Horology Curious
8/1/19
Hi all, I am a forty year old who has recently become interested in watches. I'm here in the forum to inform me about where to buy nice replicas of Rolex. I hope that somebody can help me in this choice. I hope someone can help me in the choice. Thank you

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Browse a lot, read a lot, there's a specific Rolex forum that will get you all the answers you're looking for. Welcome to the forum.
Good luck!

Reactions: Henry_watch

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
You're welcome. I'm still learning a lot as I navigate thru all the different sections.

Hiporgv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/13
There are many trusted rep dealers here and I think that most of them are great and that is why they are still Trusted here. You are in the best place to learn and buy. Welcome!!!

Sent from the RWI App

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Henry_watch Hi there and welcome to THE forum. Best advice is read read and watch how the sales work. Use the TD Trusted Dealers on this site and dont be fooled by some sites citing genuine swiss movement in their watches as you will lose money. Watched can be modded/ frankened /serviced/water tested all through the forum. There are some very talented watch smiths here and modders so dont be too afraid to dip your toes in the rep world.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk