• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to buy a modded submariner, have $500

PureApathy

Looking Around
6/1/19
I'm looking to buy a submariner, was thinking about the arf 904l but I feel like I can get something a bit nicer for a little more money. Can someone point me in the right direction?

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
You need to be VERY specific on this topic. I believe that model is already close to $500 out of the box...

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
I'm looking to buy a submariner, was thinking about the arf 904l but I feel like I can get something a bit nicer for a little more money. Can someone point me in the right direction?

check out the new vrf 904l. the best hulk so far.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Welcome to RWI. I am from the UK with a keen interest in watches. Click on the link for valuable information reading (in it the other links take you to DTime International whom are not Trusted Dealers with RWI)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-are-the-best

Guys avoid the 904l as you are just wasting money. You cant tell the difference visually or feel the difference. Its just a promotional ploy to get you to spend more.

Reactions: KushBandit

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
Actually the 904l is not a ploy for more money. Yes it does cost more but has been tested and the test results are here on RWI from more then one member and the cases and bracelets are indeed 904l steel. I have the arf submariner and side by side with other steel watches it’s like night and day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i have a modded ARF with gen crystal,crown,datewheel and it cost me double the amount you mentioned :p

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Frankie9 feel free to waste your money on 904l but dont cite the difference is like night and day as i also have original Rolex ....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Actually the 904l is not a ploy for more money. Yes it does cost more but has been tested and the test results are here on RWI from more then one member and the cases and bracelets are indeed 904l steel. I have the arf submariner and side by side with other steel watches it’s like night and day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't distinguish 316 from 904 with the naked eye. What you're seeing is the brushing.