• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally made an account!!

unusuallylargeballs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
Good morning everyone!

I finally made an account on this forum after being extremely disapointed with how my usual subreddit has been going. Just for a little conversation, what is everyone's personal preference to the 116610LV, the ARF version or the NOOB V9? I am not looking at either of the 3135 movements because I am really not planning on modding. Any experience with these two, things you do or don't like? It is hard to tell completely from pictures and would love to hear from both sides.

Stay beautiful RWI!

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Welcome aboard mate,

If you're not planning on modding, then go for a noob V9 because the ARF's datewheel MUST be changed (just my 2 cents- I am sure alot of people will tell you the opposite)

Checkout puretime, they offer good value for your purchase, and will sent you another replacement watch in case of border control issues.

All the best.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

unusuallylargeballs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
Welcome aboard mate,

If you're not planning on modding, then go for a noob V9 because the ARF's datewheel MUST be changed (just my 2 cents- I am sure alot of people will tell you the opposite)

Checkout puretime, they offer good value for your purchase, and will sent you another replacement watch in case of border control issues.

All the best.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

So even the ARF 2836 the DW isn’t that good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk