• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[New member] What do you think of this watch?

Sidneylowry

Horology Curious
1/11/18
Hello everyone,

Im a new member here but I’ve been a fanatic for replica Rolex’s for a while now. I own a replica submarine (no date) stainless steal black. It was a gift from my dad a few years ago, I believe he got it in Thailand.

I wanted to post pictures of the watch here and ask for some speculation on the quality of the watch. It came in a replica box that is quite close to the genuine, however I don’t have the box with me so I can only post pictures of the watch.

Any thoughts on the quality of the replica and what grade it is would be much appreachieted. I look forward to becoming a member of the RWI community.

k7OyX.jpg

k7qNf.jpg

k7dDQ.jpg

k7YeA.jpg

k7FHT.jpg

k7gye.jpg

k7lNK.jpg

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Welcome aboard mate !

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
You may wanna ad some pics for tapatalk user :)

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Hello everyone,

Im a new member here but I’ve been a fanatic for replica Rolex’s for a while now. I own a replica submarine (no date) stainless steal black. It was a gift from my dad a few years ago, I believe he got it in Thailand.

I wanted to post pictures of the watch here and ask for some speculation on the quality of the watch. It came in a replica box that is quite close to the genuine, however I don’t have the box with me so I can only post pictures of the watch.

Any thoughts on the quality of the replica and what grade it is would be much appreachieted. I look forward to becoming a member of the RWI community.

k7OyX.jpg

k7qNf.jpg

k7dDQ.jpg

k7YeA.jpg

k7FHT.jpg

k7gye.jpg

k7lNK.jpg

I am by far no expert but I can give my take.

Also note I in no way want to shit on a watch your dad gave you, as I'm sure it has some sentimental value and that's always important.

Flaws I can see are:
-SEL gap
-Clasp engraving
-Gap on the clasp
-Bezel looks painted rather than engraved, also the color seems off (though I do have f.lux on)
-Mid case looks too thick
-Lume colors don't match

Overall the quality of rep is pretty low, but hey 99% people wouldn't know a $50 rep from a gen.

Are you just looking for feedback or thinking about getting another rep?