• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hi all ... im alive !! long time no see guys and girls !

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
its been awhile . missed alot from the REP scene. Just to let old guys or those to knew me im alive . Thank you for all the well wishes emails i have received. Its heartwarming. I apologise i cant work on watches anymore .

Regards Pratt

Reactions: MrBeasy

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Hello sir,

Not sure who you are but welcome back.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: MySharona

MrBeasy

8/2/16
its been awhile . missed alot from the REP scene. Just to let old guys or those to knew me im alive . Thank you for all the well wishes emails i have received. Its heartwarming. I apologise i cant work on watches anymore .

Regards Pratt
Nice one welcome back.

I own one of your buzzsaw Rolexes and also an Egiziano.

Matthias Friedrich

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/15
Hi Pratt, or may i say hello my friend...?

no apology necessary, we love you for the excellent work you have done for us! All good things come to an end...
I´m a customer who owns many watches built by you, every single one a masterpiece for sure, working/impressing for years!
You are still a legend for me (in Germany, sorry for bad english :wacko:).
All the best for you and your family, but what comes next, you stay with us here (please?

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Good to see you alive and well buddy, be well and embrace your health!

Pratt

24/4/13
Hi Pratt, or may i say hello my friend...?

no apology necessary, we love you for the excellent work you have done for us! All good things come to an end...
I´m a customer who owns many watches built by you, every single one a masterpiece for sure, working/impressing for years!
You are still a legend for me (in Germany, sorry for bad english :wacko:).
All the best for you and your family, but what comes next, you stay with us here (please?

Thank you for your kind words . Holding on ya ...

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
Was supposed to say: Heard a lot about you :)
Apparently now there is no way of editing posts anymore

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
good or bad ? LOL

Haven't posted here for months (waiting for this forum to recover from the train wreck it has been).
I was on my IPhone and it didn't except the smiley face but turned it into question marks. Also on the IPhone there is no edit button that I could see. (here on the computer there is)

Anyway, I heard many members speak very highly of you. Even though I don't know you, it feels like I know you (if that makes sense)

In conclusion, you being back made me post again. Thank you!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Oh Thank God ... I thought for sure you had left us. I will miss your builds but It doesn't matter I'm just glad your still with us.