• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paypal option

Spflaum

Looking Around
9/9/18
Hello,

looking for a TD with Paypal option... tried like 10 big TDs with credit card and they all have some dodgy mastercard procedure which is declined by my bank.

Does anyone knows who is using paypal?

Thanks.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hello,

looking for a TD with Paypal option... tried like 10 big TDs with credit card and they all have some dodgy mastercard procedure which is declined by my bank.

Thanks.

Yes. Several TDs offer paypal payment, but no one TD will let you pay with Paypal. You are new, and they don't trust you. Pay with bank wire, Bitcoin or whatever the TD recommends.

Spflaum

Looking Around
9/9/18
So paying 500$ for a watch is the matter of trust? I thought they want to sell. My point is I can use credit card or paypal. So if there is anyone who wants to sell few high end replicas to me... let me know.

Keylog74

14/6/13
So paying 500$ for a watch is the matter of trust? I thought they want to sell. My point is I can use credit card or paypal. So if there is anyone who wants to sell few high end replicas to me... let me know.

:D

Everything on this forum is a matter of trust! I would not personally sell to new members. Just buy from a td website and you can rest assured you will get what you paid for!

Ps: you have to chose the td from the list on this forum!

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS

Yep, trust is very important in this hobby. There are always people try to cheat or scam a TD. They do want to sell, but only to trusted buyers.

Reactions: Spflaum

Spflaum

Looking Around
9/9/18
How can buyer scam a seller? Don’t understand that method :)

I just want to buy a watch. No science behind that. I have money, and thats about it ;) so if anyone want to sell me a watch, let me know.

dondarel

Horology Curious
21/1/17
Buying and selling counterfeit goods using PayPal as a medium is against their ToS and the law (In most countries), so most of the time TDs don't accept PayPal to new customers due to many of them opening a dispute and reporting the item/good as counterfeit. Once the TD has done some business with you, most will be willing to use PayPal as a payment.

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
How can buyer scam a seller? Don’t understand that method :)

I just want to buy a watch. No science behind that. I have money, and thats about it ;) so if anyone want to sell me a watch, let me know.

Easily. By taking delivery of the watch, then using PayPal's resolution centre to claim back the money, leaving the dealer out of pocket.

OneDisease

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/18
Arizona
Hello,

Thanks.
Call your bank/cc company

Easy as that. And if they are useless get a new CC. Capital One is really good ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Daniel1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
New York, USA
Not many TD's use paypal, due to many people scamming TDs out of watches as stated above.

I personally have had no problem just sending a bank transfer. They're TDs for a reason and they at least won't scam you if you purchase a from them.

Reactions: OneDisease

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Just use bitcoin. It's better, easier and you mostly get a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk