• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is "perfectwatches.io" legit or scam?

Alex P

Horology Curious
13/9/18
Hi all,

I just paid for a Panerai replica from perfectwatches.io. Has anyone else bought from them, what was your experience? Does enyone know if they're a scam or legit?

Thanks

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I bought from them years ago before I found RWI and trusted dealers, however their stuff is of very low quality and overpriced. Hope you get your watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Alex P

Horology Curious
13/9/18
Yeah so I bought from them 2 days ago and found about RWI today. They didn't answer my messages and there is no way to contact them.
I canceled my western union transfer because no one had picked up the money yet. I'll obviously follow this forum now :D

Irish_trashh

Horology Curious
19/9/18
Bought from them a few years ago, credit card got emptied about a week after but i got the watch in the end, watch was cheap and overpriced but looked good from the outside but after exactly 2 years it fell apart

beier

Looking Around
21/5/19
I've been scammed by this company. Ordered 2 watches last month, not arrive yet

Ronald Sullivan

Looking Around
12/6/19
i also lost money, my friend introduce other seller to me, is so good quality and price, luxuryada.com

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
I am amazed how many ask about fantastic looking sites out there and are seduced by the wording Swiss Movement or We are based in Switzerland and would imagine for more than a moment that they would be able to trade side by side with Rolex...... so if you are one of these that see 1:1 genuine AAA Grade, best of the best, including Swiss Movement then go throw your well earned money away. Alternatively you could use the Trusted Dealers that are on this site - they are trusted for a reason.

Reactions: Dynaduck

Amylin596

Looking Around
26/7/19
New York
Buy Replica Goyard Bag online with cheap price. Huge selection of Goyard Purse Replica Shoes at buycheapbagus2019.cn.

Alex P

Horology Curious
13/9/18
Ok so it's been well establised that this website is a 100% scam . AVOID THEM!! :)

Mohamadshaalan

Looking Around
7/8/19
I bought a Rolex Submariner II from perfectwatches.io paid $278 including shipping arrived approximately, 5 days later.I'm little bit confused.the watch works fine.its even better than what all the bad reviews posted about perfectwatches.io, claiming that luxuryacces.com is way better.but it's really totally not true ,because i got it cheaper than the free shipping luxuryacces.com is offering.and it's the same quality.i had a problem how to release the crown ,but now I figured it out I have to twist it backward.maybe it was too good to be true that made me crazy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bought a Rolex Submariner II from perfectwatches.io paid $278 including shipping arrived approximately, 5 days later.I'm little bit confused.the watch works fine.its even better than what all the bad reviews posted about perfectwatches.io, claiming that luxuryacces.com is way better.but it's really totally not true ,because i got it cheaper than the free shipping luxuryacces.com is offering.and it's the same quality.i had a problem how to release the crown ,but now I figured it out I have to twist it backward.maybe it was too good to be true that made me crazy

Welcome to RWI. I see you just joined a couple of hours ago and that this is your very first post. Please post a picture of your new watch.

Reactions: Rx4Time and leo6929

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

What is a submariner II? Pictures? How do you know it's the same quality? Are they both AAA++++ rated reps?

shortyNL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/19
What is a submariner II? Pictures? How do you know it's the same quality? Are they both AAA++++ rated reps?
It must be a 1:1 super rep with that rating ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time