• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Average time for dealing with TD to receiving rep

emimage

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Evening! I'm a totally new person to RWI and recently purchased a rep from Intime. I was wondering what is the average time it takes when choosing the rep to actually receiving the rep watch, whether it's through a website or a TD in the forums. Thanks! Also, if anyone knows, I successfully wired payment through my bank to Intime, is there a wait time or ETA when the QC would get back to me? I used the website's email system. Thanks in advance!

cashmachine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
I ordered from InTime as well, took ~9 days from payment accepted and receiving first round of QC pics. My friend also ordered off InTime and received QC within 4-5 days from payment being received.

If it has been over a week, you can always send him an e-mail for an update regarding your order :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I always count on 30 days from ordering the watch until it is delivered to me. It is typically shorter.....14 to 21 days. That is China to the U.S. If you order from WBK it is 2 days in the U.S.

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
I haven’t had consistent delivery times, so I typically order it and forget about it! Then boom I get a surprise! But honestly it’s been as long as 3 weeks and as fast as 5 days, after I authorize the QC pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emimage

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Ahh I see, thanks for all the responses guys. If you can't tell, I'm extremely eager to receive my first rep!

Reactions: Taz71

emimage

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Just an update with my first order, holy smokes, Intime sent me qc pics about 18hrs after payment cleared and it looks pretty darn good -- I purchased a rep of a Planet Ocean 42mm. If everything else goes this smooth with shipping, I think they won me over as a loyal buyer.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Assuming there are no stock issues with the factories, no police raids, no batch QC issues, then:

1 day for TD to respond to my initial enquiry email about a watch.

4-7 days for QC pics

2-3 days for TD to dispatch order.

5-7 days EMS delivery to U.K.

Total: 12-18 days (+\-)

emimage

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Beautiful, thanks for breaking down the times by process! Cant wait to receive my first rep!

RepJelly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
Took me 14 days to have watch on my wrist from the time I sent my wire transfer. China to CONUS.

Reactions: emimage

mrjoe

22/8/15
Just check QC and forget about the watch.. a week or 2 later you'll be wearing it!

Reactions: emimage