• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 41mm Datejust

jmagnolia

Looking Around
7/6/18
Really looking to pull the trigger on my first rep watch. I like the 41mm datejust with a blue dial. Who makes the best rep and from where. I see names like noob and arf but would like the most 1:1.
Thanks!

xkavaz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/18
BP v2 or noob, ARF isn't 41mm
if you Can spend 400$ buy a noob, BP cost 200$ with 2813 or 288 with 2824
By the way there isn't a lot of difference between bp and noob

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
New models from REF and GMF should also be considered before coming to a conclusion.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
You have a link to these by chance?

Sorry I don't know of any reviews on these watches as they are fairly new. PureTime and InTime both carry them on their websites, feel free to have a look at them and check out their features and prices. PureTime seems to have better pictures.

Jeffreystrazz

Horology Curious
14/6/18
I just bought my first DJ 41mm Blue dial I absolutely love it! I had kept reading that they are fairly new and should hold off but I couldn't be happier. Hopefully no issues arise. I'll see if I get you the version and pictures in a bit. Got it off In time

Jeffreystrazz

Horology Curious
14/6/18
So I got the this one [h=1]DATEJUST 126334 SS REF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL STICK MARKERS ON NEW VERSION JUBILEE BRACELET A3235[/h]
Literally got it today. For some reason it's not letting me attach pictures. But man it looks even better in person than on the site! It's my first rep and I did a lot of reading into it but I'm probably a bit oblivious to this world. But I couldn't be happier with it. Looking for a IWC portuguiser next. The blue dial one is beautiful

Reactions: jmagnolia

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17
So I got the this one [h=1]DATEJUST 126334 SS REF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL STICK MARKERS ON NEW VERSION JUBILEE BRACELET A3235[/h]
Literally got it today. For some reason it's not letting me attach pictures. But man it looks even better in person than on the site! It's my first rep and I did a lot of reading into it but I'm probably a bit oblivious to this world. But I couldn't be happier with it. Looking for a IWC portuguiser next. The blue dial one is beautiful

Can you post some pics :)

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Jeffreystrazz

Cap-IT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/15

Please post some pictures. The mobile app seems to be giving issues so use your actual computer to post. Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Jeffreystrazz

Jeffreystrazz

Horology Curious
14/6/18
Guys sorry, computer isn't uploading pics either. Hadnt checked up on this post as mobile was a bit frustrating to use. I'm really happy with the watch. Quality looks great, feels great, my only complaint is it can be noisy when shaken. Don't know if that is normal for these watches. Oh and I don't sleep with it on and some mornings ill have to wind it back up. Give it a nice 30 to 40 winds, wear it daily and I'd say maybe every 4-5 days if I don't wind it manually ill wake up to it with no power. Whats the normal power reserve supposed to be on these watches? Ive worn it daily since I got it. sleep about 7 hours.

Jeffreystrazz

Horology Curious
14/6/18
Best solution I could think of, I just updated my avi using one of the QC pics sent to me. that's the est I could come up with

searay93

Horology Curious
30/7/18
Noob recently updated their 41 Datejust, I think it might be the best out there right now. But it will run you $100 more than the BP.

Rolex848

16/12/14
I just got mine from puretime. I love it
2a61c84f61d7159b94fb1601856ef596.png
2e24695c45da26564a63a0fe580d56bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro