• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want to purchase Rolex Replica need help

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
I wanted to purchase Rolex Replica, I decided to purchase two from (intime) website but they did not bother to reply to my simple query, that was how many days would it take to ship to my country(UK or Pakistan as both the countries suit me to receive the parcel ), was just thinking if they don’t care to reply to my simple query, what security I would have if I make a purchase and transfer the money.

Please if someone can help me with the website who I can trust and you guys have tried it.

Thanking in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
InTime is a trusted dealer here for a reason. Dont worry.

Use their official website intime03.co and their correct email and try again to ask them this very simple question as they are abled to answer i quickly.

from experience the shipping to UK takes about 3-4 days from HK. sometimes more days as there is a lot of trouble in chinese post offices haha

Reactions: KHK

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
InTime is a trusted dealer here for a reason. Dont worry.

Use their official website intime03.co and their correct email and try again to ask them this very simple question as they are abled to answer i quickly.

from experience the shipping to UK takes about 3-4 days from HK. sometimes more days as there is a lot of trouble in chinese post offices haha

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
Intime seem great td for a reason

luxury maggiel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/18
UsLzON0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
I have placed two different orders but they are not confirmed yet and they have not deducted anything from my account, it’s been three days now

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

BIONONE

28/4/17
I have placed two different orders but they are not confirmed yet and they have not deducted anything from my account, it’s been three days now

seriously?!

you must be kidding

ssouthall6

10/10/13

You need to be far, far more patient.

Do some reading. This isn't amazon. These guys are buying illegal counterfeit watches on your behalf from clandestine 'factories' that are regularly subject to raids. The watches are not always available, many popular models are in quite short supply and have a waiting list.

I'm on about watch number 50. Currently Toro has had $600 of mine for over a month, I haven't even sent him an email chasing it. When it arrives it arrives, the world doesn't change if you wait a week longer than you hoped for your fake rollie. Intime aren't going to do a runner to Rio and live a life of cocaine and hookers with your $500.

Stay calm and learn the basics. If you want a shitty watch quickly there's always taobao or aliexpress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tripdog

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
You need to be far, far more patient.

Do some reading. This isn't amazon. These guys are buying illegal counterfeit watches on your behalf from clandestine 'factories' that are regularly subject to raids. The watches are not always available, many popular models are in quite short supply and have a waiting list.

I'm on about watch number 50. Currently Toro has had $600 of mine for over a month, I haven't even sent him an email chasing it. When it arrives it arrives, the world doesn't change if you wait a week longer than you hoped for your fake rollie. Intime aren't going to do a runner to Rio and live a life of cocaine and hookers with your $500.

Stay calm and learn the basics. If you want a shitty watch quickly there's always taobao or aliexpress

Wish you had read my msg first, I never mentioned anything about receiving watches, all I asked was they haven’t deducted anything from my account yet and how long does it take for deductions.

Sent from the RWI App

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Wish you had read my msg first, I never mentioned anything about receiving watches, all I asked was they haven’t deducted anything from my account yet and how long does it take for deductions.

Sent from the RWI App

I have replied you on the other thread. Please read it and use it for your reference. Point being, simply you have to be patient because Ryan will definitely deliver. Good luck!

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

ssouthall6

10/10/13

Sent from the RWI App

I read it. The whole process can take time. It's not an exact science like I said it isn't amazon.

Do yourself a favour and do some reading, it will set your expectations and ease your worries

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
I read it. The whole process can take time. It's not an exact science like I said it isn't amazon.

Do yourself a favour and do some reading, it will set your expectations and ease your worries

Thanks, sorry for any misunderstanding

Sent from the RWI App