• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v7

clinr0sp

Horology Curious
17/6/17
I have a noob v7 Rolex submariner with the sa3130... Well the stem has broken and I've been trying to find someone to fix it. Does anyone work on these movements. I've sent some PM's to some members but no replies.. any advice would be great and was wondering if I should sell it as is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
you can try to get it fix at a watchsmith near your area. some will fix reps.

clinr0sp

Horology Curious
17/6/17
Yeah I have tried...but no luck yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
did u call them ? or brought it in store ? keep trying. I had to go thru searching for watchsmiths in the forum first....then searching thru my country's classifields/gumtree and giving each a call. wish you all the best mate !

Mr. Horology

Horology Curious
12/8/18
I just purchased a noob v7 no date sub with a SA3130 movement from puretime, I'm waiting for it in the mail and can't wait, but now I'm hearing that the stem brakes easily and I'm worried.
Are there any tips to keep it from breaking?

obamayomama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
Those SA31** series movements are known to be unreliable when compared to A28** movements, so this is kind of to be expected. Also, servicing SA31** is expensive, so replacing a movement may be worth considering. Even a Swiss made ETA2836 would cost less than servicing SA31**.

This is what I've read around these forums, anyway.