• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need a good reccomendation

Lysol123

Looking Around
23/5/18
Howdy there!

Looking for some reccomendations on a rep that is sturdy enough to take a daily beating. Prefer one that is in the 42 - 46 mm range and and is nwbig. Thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

Kwanruan

3/2/16
Germany
Welcome to the forum @Lysol123 :wave-1:

How much do ya want to spent?
Also which brand you like, i would suggest a 6 digit sub maybe a regmariner?!

Regards Kwanruan

Lysol123

Looking Around
23/5/18
Hi Kwan and thank you!

Willing to spend up to $400 and you would like either a rolex, breitling, Panerai but I’m open to any suggestion really.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Depends on how "gen" you want it to be, I have most of my reps watches bought years ago my 005 was a 'cheapy' from a member with a simple 21j asian, it looks gen and it runs still very good.

Kwanruan

3/2/16
Germany
Hi Kwan and thank you!

Willing to spend up to $400 and you would like either a rolex, breitling, Panerai but I’m open to any suggestion really.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Alright 400 bucks is quiet a good amount and you listed my two favorite brands Rolex & Breitling ^^
You could now lurk around the M2M area and keep an eye out for a beauty or you select a trusted dealer and read through his section to purchase a new watch.
You could pick up a noob 6 digit sub or a Breitling Avenger or what ever you feel like. In my eyes most divers are very durable due to their sturdy stainless steel construction :)