• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Germany to you all: D

Siea

Looking Around
19/4/18
hello to you all,

I am pleased about the registration here.
I'm curious what will happen: D

I've been shopping in China for almost 2 years now "grasp all clothing for private purposes"

from bad experiences at the beginning to good friendships at the end of which one can trust blindly everything was there. it was very interesting.

Now I am looking for a trustworthy watch seller.
which also delivers 1 to 1 what was shown and ordered.
Plus the safest shipment to germany has plus experience.
As you know, customs are damn hard and strict.
I know the way but the dealer should too :)

of course, I would prefer paypal.
but if it is really a highly respected dealer then maybe even without paypal since you do not know each other.

For now, I'm only looking for a specific clock.

a V6.5 hublot
"as I read and searched this should be the best replica on the market" "right? if not, I would be grateful for enlightenment"

the model would be:

Gold Ceramic "Rose Gold" 44mm
301.PB.131.RX

greetings

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
First welcome. Second you described our hobby to the T. We have an amazing group of guys and when you are on M2M sells make sure you look very closely on the watch. While some explain it too the every detail, some are trying too dump a broken watch. So be on your feet. Look for chips, scratches and so on.

From a TD from our Trusted Dealer section. They will send you quality pictures. So review them and accept or reject. Be in the understanding that it is a replica not the real watch. So every replica has imperfections.

So welcome too a great forum and group of guys.

Reactions: Siea

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Hello!!
:welcome:

If you buy from a dealer, use a TD. Don't buy from some random seller a random sales site you find on the internet.