• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from the uk

Adam270

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
Redcar northeast England
Hi my name is Adam as most of you will have guest from my user name I have been lurking on the other site for a while looking into the reps and how good they are I have been looking at rolexs for some time and would really like a hulk but with there being a high waiting list for them here in the uk and used ones the price is higher than retail I have been looking into getting a rep. This looks like a great source of information to try to find a close copy of a hulk until I can get my hands on the real thing . Any help would be great fully recieved in my search for a suitable hulk replica and hopefully I will learn a lot on my quest and probably get some other watches on my journey to extend my collection .:)

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Welcome from the south coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Howdy Adam270,
your HULK REP is only one CLICK away - chime in. Houston is approving the rocket launch in 3.2.1 to the dark side of the MOON !!!! :D:D:D

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Welcome Adam from the north west. You’ll probably end up leaving the idea of the gen and instead building a great rep collection. This is a great community here that you’ve found yourself part of

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Noobie1955

Horology Curious
17/4/18
Welcome from another newbie. I have three gens in my house, and three reps between me and my son. I prefer the reps! First off, they keep better time. No kidding. Second, in four years they haven't broken. Third, they get worn just as the gens, for shower, bath, swim - no problems. Fourth, they cost between 1/10th and 1/100th of the real thing, so I don't worry about them at all. If I leave one in a hotel safe, I don't sweat it while I am out. Try the rep, and if you love it, and you still want the gen, get it and keep it in a safe. That way it maintains its value, and you dont have to sweat breaking it, having it stolen, or losing an arm to someone who decides they want it more than you!

Reactions: Joshj

shay.jon

Looking Around
7/3/13
Hi and welcome

I recently purchased a rep hulk, check out my post for a couple of pictures in the 'newbies say hi' section and feel free to drop a reply there