• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This forum is a wealth of information!

Greentime

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Just started getting into reps and have dived into the deep end researching. I'm very thankful to have found this forum as the information seems plentiful, reliable and accurate. I'm looking forward to researching the ins and outs of all the models I'm interested in. The first watch on my like is an AP 15500 SS black dial.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

100% agree, a mecca of information & all for free.

The AP 15500 is an excellent watch, but I am a little biased as that exact watch was part of my very first rep order :p

Take your time, maybe there are improvements (or newer versions) since the below came out, but this is what I got, and love it:

https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-...ed-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a4302-v2-free-box.html

I didnt buy from Puretime myself, loads of TDs to choose from, so when you get to a stage where you have both the watch and model/factory/version locked down, then the research into TDs begins (24 to choose from, not to mention supporting vendors etc)

Enjoy the forum & any questions, feel free to post here or drop a PM.

If I dont know, I'll do my best to work out who to ask or where to look

:search:

Reactions: Greentime

Greentime

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Thanks so much for your warm welcome and advice! That was the exact watch, factory and version I have on my radar. I will keep reading and learning more but from everything I've seen it looks like a winner. It's even more reassuring to hear how happy you are with yours!
Thanks again! See you around!

Reactions: P..DR..D

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Little hint: go to google and type in the watch of your choice and add rwi to end of search and you should find tons of info to read through to help u make a decision. Welcome to the rabbit hole