• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the best 116500 Daytona Panda replica when looked at price/quality ratio?

Ruubchens

Looking Around
6/6/22
The title says it all. Who is able to educate me on this particular rep watch?
Enlighten me.

thank you!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thats a fair point.

Am sure there are others (each with their flaws etc) but these were the ones I was aware of as the top tier ones, so compared to their GEN counterparts, they're a bargain ;)

I did have an ARF panda for a while and if you dont worry about the thickness or sub dials working, it's a nice watch.

But at the end of the day:

Best of luck :search:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yes but, these are quite pricey right? Are there any decent quality Daytona Panda's out there for less? Like EWF factory Daytona or others?

Yes. Check out TD website...plenty of Daytona makers. Select the watch you like and then research the factory model on here....via google. See which one meets your quality and budget requirements. If you can, save up and always buy top tier.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Ruubchens

Looking Around
6/6/22
Yes. Check out TD website...plenty of Daytona makers. Select the watch you like and then research the factory model on here....via google. See which one meets your quality and budget requirements. If you can, save up and always buy top tier.

I've done some research and also have been told by TD that the Clean factory Daytona is best now. Also, the Better Factory looks really good. What do you guys prefer? The Clean Factory or the Better factory Daytona Panda (116500)?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I've done some research and also have been told by TD that the Clean factory Daytona is best now. Also, the Better Factory looks really good. What do you guys prefer? The Clean Factory or the Better factory Daytona Panda (116500)?

Theres a big thread on it (link above & am sure theres many more threads) outlining which one people prefer, and what people can see / unsee, and why they prefer one over the other, but with all due respect, none of that matters, as it's what you prefer.

It's your money you're spending, not theirs, so your decision to make, based on your research.

If you don't want to do the research, toss a coin:eek:hwell:

Reactions: Anaanis

DanielFx

Horology Curious
27/6/22
Since Noob is no more, there seems to be 2 main contenders at present:

Hi, I was wondering what happen with Noob? is no longer making watches? I was taking the decision to get this exact model daytona, and the web site I'm looking at has 3 models (Clean - BTF - Noob) and noob is the most expensive, i thought that was the better one.

In the post you share i was reading and a lot of users seems to like Clean V2.

Thanks for you clarification.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Short Answer - Noob is gone & that's the belief across a good number of members on the forum.

Long answer can be found in some very big threads
(See below, but both a little out of date)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...67-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...01-collected-list-of-current-factory-statuses

If you're reading the threads re clean and btf, the new offerings from them (according to the experts on here) seem to be better than Noob (not that I can tell the difference anyway) & it's your opinion that ultimately matters.

Lastly, whatever website you are on (I'm hoping it's a TDs, the details of which you got from their forum page) make doubly sure of availabilityt/timelines before sending any payment.

Best of luck.