• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with a submariner

Noobster2035

Looking Around
6/6/22
Good morning, My name is jonathan and I am new to the site. Before I get roasted please i am just looking for a little guidance and help. I found this site on the forumn. Is this trusted ? I really like this one is this the best bang for the price ? I would like to spend a little less if theres something equal or close. I prefer a 41mm. thanks for any advice

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=24827

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Jonathan,

No roasting as you asked the perfect question, better safe than sorry.

Yes, the site can be trusted as it's on the TD list (always check back to their RWI page for their proper website)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers/trusty-time.

Whilst I'm all for a bargain, I think the consensus (although maybe not unanimous, nothing on here is) is that the VSF version of that model is the best available at present.

I have this watch and love it.

http://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22293

It is a little more than the one you linked, but why not buy the best when it's on offer? Only my opinion of course and 100% your call as your money.

Best of luck & enjoy the forum :search:

Reactions: Anaanis

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
VSF all day. There is a extremely long thread on the 126610. Read up. Good luck. Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
VSF is the best game in town currently!

PXL_20211119_1519340868f5b6977ca7f12be.jpg

Reactions: P..DR..D

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.

I have the vsf and got it waterproofed. People say don’t trust them, but i trust this one. I wear it daily to work and wash it with soap and water. Its absolutely beautiful sounds great and is just a joy in every way, and has survived quite a few whacks. Ive only had it for about 5 months or something though, but that’s 5 months of being a tool. I also was able to regulate to +-2 seconds. I got it at what i believe was a reasonable price. This was a pre-raid i believe. I know this is just repeating but i fully believe i will own this watch for several decades provided i service and replace parts appropriately.

Dexta

Horology Curious
17/6/22
So is "VSF" the option on all? I am after a GMT II, but so confused as to which one to choose?
I was told swiss made reps were the best but all seem to be asian made.
Confusing.
Any of you experienced guys point me to the best currently in the GMT II ?

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
So is "VSF" the option on all? I am after a GMT II, but so confused as to which one to choose?
I was told swiss made reps were the best but all seem to be asian made.
Confusing.
Any of you experienced guys point me to the best currently in the GMT II ?

every watch is made by a certain factory. We here are talking about the reps made by VS factory. So “gf” would be G factory.

ive heard good things about VS facotry’s gmt but i dont have one so i cant speak to it.

There are no swiss made reps effectively. Its technically possible to get reps with swiss eta movements, but everyone lies about them or is misleading, so for a beginner, just forget about those unless you want to go to alpha Modding Factory here on RWI. I do recommend them, but they are expensive as they hand build your watches from existing reps to your own specs. They are great value, but the parts and servicing all adds up.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
My VSF is my preferred pool watch these days. Aa long as it's been tested it's fine for swimming.

PXL_20220619_215245887.MP3c8b646f72a5a3ea.jpg

PXL_20220513_20331437259d081c2326e561d.jpg

PXL_20210810_23010692815064efc47ea8fce.jpg