• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to purchase Replica

AceVentura1

Looking Around
28/5/22
I tried to buy from PureTime apparently it was scam website i transfer money and got scammed
tried to buy with credit card the watch got “size”. The tracking number wasn’t real.
where I can buy from trusted dealer with credit card?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sorry to hear you were scammed.

Going forward only ever use the contact details available at their RWI forum page (never ever google them)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Am not sure who takes credit card, nor why you would choose this payment method as its generally advised not to purchase via credit card if at all possible. The associated fees make it less attractive when all things are factored in.

What is the reason you want to purchase with credit card?

Reactions: enduser

AceVentura1

Looking Around
28/5/22
For protection for my money. If I wire transfer or PayPal it’s not protected the money is gone

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
For protection for my money. If I wire transfer or PayPal it’s not protected the money is gone

That’s why you use a trusted dealer and not google to find websites. Don’t use your credit card, even with trusted dealers. Their payment processors are sus and will only cause you headaches. You don’t need protection with trusted dealers. You can always buy M2M without using dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I have or should I say looked at a trusted Dealer but I don't qualify to buy yet. I don't have the required posts

You don’t need to qualify to buy from a TD. The sales rules are for those selling not buying

Reactions: P..DR..D

Tiny-james

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/22
United Kingdom
Stan has his own rules like zelle for payment. I have never heard of this payment service and even if I did it doesn't support my bank also I have never used west union transfer services I have heard bad things about WU, people losing money also a lot of people using it to cheat money out of people.
I quite understand his rules as he says he has had trouble with new users in the past.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Stan has his own rules like zelle for payment. I have never heard of this payment service and even if I did it doesn't support my bank also I have never used west union transfer services I have heard bad things about WU, people losing money also a lot of people using it to cheat money out of people.
I quite understand his rules as he says he has had trouble with new users in the past.

Who tf is Stan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotaplayer1548

8/10/21
UK
There are tons of TDs and loads of payment options, credit cards are a bad idea. If you can't use Zelle then pick a different payment method or different dealer. Wise, Paypal F&F, Crypto, bank transfers etc.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14

Even IF western union attracts a lot of scammers, there are zero issues in using it to pay any of the Trusted Dealers. They are trusted for a reason, and whether you choose to pay by PP, crypto, WU or any other payment method, you can pay safe in the knowledge that you are buying from a TD that will not cheat you.

The only benefit to using a credit card is the ability to charge back - which there will be no need to do when going via a TD (and is not allowed anyway)

Tiny-james

2/4/22
United Kingdom
Trying to find a web site or current emails from the list of trusted dealers is a right night mare most of them are out of date and no longer current I think they all need updating it should also be better if there was a foot note on who has a web site and who doesn't.
I maybe missing something but it a bit hit and miss or is it a situation of word of mouth and recommendations like I was pointed towards a seller in the USA (WBK Time) for a watch. along with the recommendation as sillix they seem to be closed but on there web sit they have May specials but I have noted that some members say they have noticed and written they have not received any emails from the owner I have registered and sent a order but I've heard nothing from them
Tiny

Last edited:

dotaplayer1548

8/10/21
UK
Its far from a nightmare, go to the Trusted Dealers section, select any of the dealers and read the ordering process and the reviews. If you don't like it, pick another dealer. There's even UK based dealers.

WBK as far as I know does not have a website. Its also memorial weekend so don't expect a reply during holidays. No idea about Sillix, but again, if you don't like the ordering process or reviews, pick someone else.

dotaplayer1548

8/10/21
UK
There are quite a few options and it depends on the seller and your preference, credit cards are generally a bad idea since the CC processing companies can be shady.

Reactions: P..DR..D