• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current delivery from China problems?

richthepilot

Horology Curious
24/11/21
Hi guys- anyone know of any delays out if China at the moment? I’ve waited almost a month and the tracking is showing “in transit” but not left China still. TD (Steve at OneTime) tells me it’s ok repeatedly and he’s a reputable chap and been great. Yes lots of comms from me, yes I paid the extra to insure it.
Just wondering if anyone else is having delays…. or am I being unreasonably impatient?

richthepilot

Horology Curious
24/11/21
My instinct agrees but my irrational need for the watch is winning the battle of acceptance !
I bought one from Supermirrors in the meantime but this addiction is as beautiful as it is damaging ????????????????????

bigmikejobo

Horology Curious
6/12/21
Manchester
Hi guys- anyone know of any delays out if China at the moment? I’ve waited almost a month and the tracking is showing “in transit” but not left China still. TD (Steve at OneTime) tells me it’s ok repeatedly and he’s a reputable chap and been great. Yes lots of comms from me, yes I paid the extra to insure it.
Just wondering if anyone else is having delays…. or am I being unreasonably impatient?
I have the same problem with one of my watch orders, it looks like it’s been stolen or a customs issue, ordered a few others weeks after and they have arrived fine. This one though still showing as in transit

Reactions: richthepilot

richthepilot

Horology Curious
24/11/21
I have the same problem with one of my watch orders, it looks like it’s been stolen or a customs issue, ordered a few others weeks after and they have arrived fine. This one though still showing as in transit

Hmmmm yes. I’ve been gently suggesting it may not be on its way to Steve but will wait another week before pushing for a little more positivity in response from him. This is what insurance is for after all!

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
I guess there are issues at the moment. I myself waited way longer for a package from china than usual, and at our local postoffice here I overheard a conversation of the staff today, that they do not accept any packages TO China, because nothing goes through at the moment. Probably only certain areas, but this was literally what they said.

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
One of my watches ( I only got two so far) arrived much faster than I thought it would. The other took over a month, and the tracking seemed like it lagged behind, like it didn't update properly. I wouldn't worry too much, it takes as long as it takes.

richthepilot

Horology Curious
24/11/21
Thanks for sharing your experiences ???? and thoughts- much appreciated!
It’ll be 7 weeks on Monday and all I’m getting is no tracking information and the same “shipping company has had some problems but now it’s fixed. Watch coming soon”. Repeatedly.
I know the relationship between us and the TD needs to be good but after I insured the watch (paid the extra $60 I think it was) for this- and I’m pretty sure it is gone (lost or stolen). I’m not sure how long is reasonable to wait.
I’ve told him I will NOT do a credit card charge back for all the reasons we know- we need to support the community and that’s damaging- but I really don’t know how long I’m expected to reasonably wait…. Or trust he’s going to do the right thing either way.
might raise a ticket through the mods on here- do you think that would assist the outcome?

rknpachtx

Horology Curious
23/1/22
So far, I have been lucky. No issues. If anything, faster than before. Think it’s purely luck on when they send it out, who they use and which customs it goes to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Yes same problem here, 6 weeks in transit. I have been told by TrustyTime that the watch is going to them and will be re-sent to France. Weird. I guess that it will arrive before next winter…

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Seamusflood

0xgoo

Looking Around
6/6/22
About to make my first purchase and nervous about the delivery times.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
My order from JTime shipped on 12.05- still in transit and no local scanning available yet ( shipped from China to Australia )