• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the next best factory "that is still in the business" after Noob?

SSJEAhwal

Horology Curious
5/7/21
Australia
Dear valued members,

Could you please direct me?

What is the next best factory "that is still in the business" after Noob? That produces good replicas of Rolex:
  1. Daytona 116506 Blue Dial/Arabic Brown Bezel.
  2. Daytona Diamond Dial/Arabic white gold.
  3. DayDate 40mm Blue/Arabic.
  4. Daytona 116599 Rainbow Diamond white gold.
  5. Oyster Perpetual 36mm Tiffany "turquoise".
  6. DateJust
  7. DayDate
Regards.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Dear valued members,

What is the next best factory "that is still in the business" after Noob? That produces good replicas of Rolex:
  1. Daytona 116506 Blue Dial/Arabic Brown Bezel.
  2. Daytona Diamond Dial/Arabic white gold.
  3. DayDate 40mm Blue/Arabic.
  4. Daytona 116599 Rainbow Diamond white gold.
  5. Oyster Perpetual 36mm Tiffany "turquoise".
  6. DateJust
  7. DayDate
Regards.

Leave it with me, I’ll take the day off today, do the necessary research and get back to you this evening…….or if you’re impatient and need the answers now you could possibly start to research each of your choices in turn by reading the many thousands of pages on information here on your chosen subjects. Good luck

SSJEAhwal

Horology Curious
5/7/21
Australia
Thanks a lot.

If you want me to read, I will but direct me to where I should go.

I'm asking because I'm inexperienced. If I knew the info, I wouldn't have asked.

If you're more knowledgeable, I will be grateful if you can help.

All of the members here are trying to get their dreams which are nearly impossible to get if there were no replicas.

I was too late, I knew about replicas after noob was closed.

Now I am trying to get the next best.

I don't know where to read. If anyone can point me to an article I'd really appreciate it.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Type relevant information (model, factory etc) into Google followed by rwi. Read. There is no quick fix, just lots and lots of reading. Everything here is subjective.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Am not being rude but have you even tried the search bar?

No one is going to do your research, plus where's the fun in that. Part of the fun is the exploration and learning.

Alternatively try googling the watch brand/reference, and add RWI to your search criteria. Usually brings you to a good thread on the forum. Always useful to have the model number when searching.

They're all Rolex, so a good start would be the rolex sub forum:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas

As its Friday, to start you off, re the '116506' : -

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...1-the-official-platinum-daytona-116506-thread

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/7057205-arf-116506-ice-blue

Searching and copying the above links took < 1 minute (longer than I imagine it took to write your post ;))

Best of luck & enjoy the forum, lots to read :search:

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
giphy.gif

jhelper333

Ancient Alien Theorists Say "Yes"
Certified
10/12/21
[h=2]What is the next best factory "that is still in the business" after Noob?[/h] 14-01-22, 00:58

Dear valued members,

There is so much info in these forums but it does take time and effort to find what you are looking for. In my searching, I found that this post has led me to many options for for additional research. It's a good place to start as many have contributed to the list:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

SSJEAhwal

Horology Curious
5/7/21
Australia
Thanks to all who contributed in this post.

I know most of you have been here for a long time.

​​​​​​You're used to the site and know how to search for what you need.

I wanted to make it easier for everyone especially inexperienced like me.

I love Rolexes, so if we manage to have a post which tells what factory is the best in a year, then who ever has a certain info will contribute and update it later.
later. I believe that will be helpful.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I think Australia should keep Djokovic and throw you out instead. Hope this helps.

Reactions: SSJEAhwal

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You're on your own so, can't say I didn't try.

'Best'is subjective.

I could say factory A is great, 10 people, agree with me, then someone else says factory B is brilliant and 10 people agree with them. Someone else says factory C etc etc.

But none of their opinions matter to your decision making process, as they're not spending their money.

If they were spending their money they would research and put the effort in.

It's your money to spend so your decision to make.

And to be crystal clear, this forum is full of great opinions, reviews and threads full of awesome information, you just have to research and decide for yourself what flaws you yourself can tolerate as all reps have flaws.

Some members hate the datewheel, some hate the lugs, some hate the crowns, the latest I've seen is a 'catfish' clasp.

Best of luck with whatever you decide though.

Be genuinely curious, after your reading, what 'you' consider the 'best' factory for the 7 you've listed.

Pan000

Horology Curious
17/1/22
Was noob really the best factory for sub, or just the most well known?