• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any good PAM recs?

loganvonstrangle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/22
There are alot of PAM watches. I am looking into some of them but there is so many to choose from. I like the ones with a black watch face (like the carbotech) and the basic 111 with the plastic strap.

What models should I look into that have that cool ceramic look?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
They’re basically all very well repped (with only academic gen vs rep differences that no one in the real world cares to learn/know). Therefore just pick one you like from any RWI TD website and buy it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: loganvonstrangle

jhelper333

Ancient Alien Theorists Say "Yes"
Certified
10/12/21
What models should I look into that have that cool ceramic look?

I pointed another user to this post and it seems applicable for you too - it mentions the PAM 438 - VSF V2 which might be to your liking. The post has good list of reps that are generally agreed to be very high quality or higher. I'm new also and this post has served as a starting point for a lot of research and education. You'll find a big list of PAMs to research and I've found that the TD websites for Puretime, JTime and others offer a huge selection - so big that it can get hard to choose. In your searching, you may find what you're looking for and maybe even find something that you didn't even know existed. Good luck!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Reactions: P..DR..D