• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Datejust 36mm Wimbledon

LC1993

Looking Around
3/1/22
Been reading this forum the last couple of days and understand it is likely I am going to get battered..

Before finding this forum I decided I was going to get myself my first rep. Wanting to treat myself to a nice looking watch but not having £12k to lay down. I have always loved the Datejust Wimbledon Steel and Rose Gold so decided to take the plunge and order one. A friend referred me to Trusty Time Watches so heres my first mistake. Without doing any proper research I made the order.

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=23523

Since ordering, I have found this forum and found out there is a lot more to replicas than I had originally thought.

I have tried to search through the forum to try and learn about the BPF factory and the quality and also any Datejust Wimbledons in the stainless steel/rose gold colour but have not been able to locate anything?

I understand now reading through and learning about the different factories and qualities, it is likely I have bought a bad standard. I am willing to accept that and go again.

Just wanted to try and get your opinions on the BPF Datejust Wimbledon and what you think is the best replica of this style and where to find it.

Happy New Year all,

Thanks

DFoppen

Known Member
Certified
31/3/21
try to contact through whatsapp, you can find numbers from different TDs and contact them directly

Pan000

Horology Curious
17/1/22
You don't really know til you get the watch. Factories are always changing their quality, and their names. You could be lucky.