• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
aarvin2 WTF!! When people say "you can't make this shit up!"

You thought the bank transfer details was legend work place? :legend:

Nice job with the sock puppet. :lolcina: You got no right wearing a rep AP. take the refund and move along.

aarvin2

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/8/21
Like Dexter said, “never jump the fence if you’re not willing to face what’s on the other side”
not everyone can handle this hobby and you just lost the chance to work with the best.

There are plenty of very talented modders in this world and I am sure they know how to treat their clients nicely.

I'll be more than happy to pay more for a great customer experience from another modder.

Feel free to be submissive to Legend's behavior and worship him if you get a thrill out of it.

Last edited:

squar3pants

Known Member
31/5/11
There are plenty of very talented modders in this world and I am sure they know how to treat their clients nicely.

I'll be more than happy to pay more for a great customer experience from another modder.

Feel free to be submissive to Legend's behavior and worship him if you get a thrill out of it.

You are right.

Nobody wants to work with an arse. You have made it pretty clear that who is the arse here. Good luck finding anyone that will work with you.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
legend Has this guy sent you the bank details yet? He's had plenty of time.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend sorry to hear you have to deal with crap like this.

I will be in on Monday I have to make a large withdrawal of €259 and 60 cents. I hope you will look after me at the cashier's desk.

That’s of course ridiculous C. Please expect to be berated and harassed as you’re well below the acceptable withdrawal limit of €260.03.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That’s of course ridiculous C. Please expect to be berated and harassed as you’re well below the acceptable withdrawal limit of €260.03.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If C is giving you any problems I know the Irish Prime Minster, please supply C's details and I will have have him thrown in chains immediately.

UNLVino

Horology Curious
16/11/21
West Coast USA
That was entertaining! ​​​​​ I’m not a fan of folks who complain about someone’s work then still try and force that person to continue doing business with them. Gained much respect for this forum and its MODs with this string!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
trailboss99 C Master daytona4me Stuvetjee QueTip

I have initiated the refund to member nautiluslover inmate aarvin2 already.

Since arvin will likely deny I have done so, or likely accuse me of making some mistake somewhere, I have provided a screenshot with details blanked out, as proof of refund. I have also instructed the bank to provide a receipt acknowledgement since the recipient is very unlikely to want to do so.
The total amount sent was the equivalent of USD1073, which is well above what C Master is making a withdrawal of. So naturally it was processed with priority expedition. The funds will reach Arvin before C Master is even the 4th guy in the queue, even if our beloved C tries often to convince the bank that he is the better looking version of Dr Strange, cape and tunic and all.

Thank you to the RWI crew and to members to spoke up for me. You guys are the best of the lot.

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm kinda digging this island tho! I might want to retire there!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

kokemut

9/1/17
I almost wish for more wholehearted moments like this, but yet again, they would require an arse to initiate them. Very manic indeed

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Status
Not open for further replies.