• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Send me the watch as is then, no need to work on it. I already sent you the money for the watch plus the shipping to my country.

You can refund me for the mod + the money for the 15450.

Thanks

No actually you sent the money for the 15202, hands mod, and express shipping to your country and also the 15450. I will refund you in full for everything. Pm me your bank details. You’ll get everything in full. No point shipping the watch in case you run into customs issue, it’ll become another issue.

To clarify to everyone reading this thread: I blocked aarvin2 on my personal WhatsApp account. It’s my right to do so whenever I don’t feel comfortable communicating there.
He isn’t blocked here and can always contact me on forum PM.

aarvin2

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/8/21
No actually you sent the money for the 15202, hands mod, and express shipping to your country and also the 15450. I will refund you in full for everything. Pm me your bank details. You’ll get everything in full. No point shipping the watch in case you run into customs issue, it’ll become another issue.

To clarify to everyone reading this thread: I blocked aarvin2 on my personal WhatsApp account. It’s my right to do so whenever I don’t feel comfortable communicating there.
He isn’t blocked here and can always contact me on forum PM.

I would like you to send me the 15202, I paid for the shipping, waited more than 3 months, and we both know the market value for that watch is much more now, so please be honest send it to me.

You'll refund me for the mod and the 15450, no problem.

Thanks

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I would like you to send me the 15202, I paid for the shipping, waited more than 3 months, and we both know the market value for that watch is much more now, so please be honest send it to me.

You'll refund me for the mod and the 15450, no problem.

Thanks

Can you actually read or are you that incompetent? You can either give legend your payment details for the refund or receive nothing. It's the bottom line.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Bullshitter fake guy with friends in Singapore disappeared? Lol

The guy with “friends in Singapore” does not know the Singapore system at all and didn’t use the right terms. Also I don’t work in a bank nor do I report to anyone. My managers are the guys who work for me actually. So I doubt they can do anything even if Aarvin2 approaches them. The reason why whomever said I work for the bank is simply because I used the bank address for the “recipient address” I gave him to do the bank transfer. That was how the assumption was made. That is how I knew that OP and the overly zealous “friend” are one and the same. Why he would do that is beyond me.

But having said that, I’m ready to forget this. I did block aarvin2 on WhatsApp for my own reasons I won’t deny that. That was a personal arrangement of convenience and in no way obligatory. But he can always contact me here. I can also refund him anytime. There was no ghosting involved and guys who know me personally will understand that I spent more than the amount involved on drinks at a single go. And no, not using Aarvin2’s money. :legend:

Aarvin2, I’m in a relatively good mood today so I won’t take offense with you. Just forget it but the next time you do this, you may wish to spend more time to put up a more convincing argument.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
NautilusLover has all those “connection” and will help you?
jrLV2I.gif
Op , you really believe this guy

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can you actually read or are you that incompetent? You can either give legend your payment details for the refund or receive nothing. It's the bottom line.

I’m ready to and very happy to provide a 100% refund to him. It’s my decision not to mod his watch anymore. I will not ship anything to him because he can always claim that he received an empty box or a damaged watch or any other story he can concoct.
Besides, like I mentioned there are many guys wanting to take his spot for both watches and I will gladly give it to the next guy.

I am indeed requesting OP to let me have his bank details and I’ll post a full refund for everything he paid me and share a screenshot with a moderator here. Will you be happy to do it tomorrow. Thank you Stuvetjee!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Well that was a bluff that backfired! OP, do not play poker with anyone, you cannot bluff for shit.

I think you'd do well in the Darwin Awards though; you're very good at shooting yourself in the foot.

You probably haven't got time to respond to this as I imagine you're inundated with people wanting screenshots of the conversation you had with Legend. Oh no, my bad - no one is interested.

I'm off to rock my Legend-modded, Gen-like AP.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I have politician friends in Singapore, so inbox me all his details, all the screen shots, his phone number and I will sort things put for you. In Singapore, they take these cases seriously and I hate unethical domineering people who abuse innocent people. Don't worry pal you have my word I will sort this out for you.

Ok my friend I inboxed you all his details, thank you very much for your help. I do not wish this to happen to any newbies again in the future cause it ruins the whole experience.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You took out a ticket, I explained that Legend was not an RWI modder so it really wasn't any of our concerns but I would contact him and work it out and you go and pull this bull shit? Nautilus Lover isn't you huh? So, another guy from the same tiny island nation (Mauritius) on the same network as well just happens to join and immediately starts in with some crap about "knowing people"? Bullshit, you started a false account (against forum rules) to try blackmail and threats. Empty ones but threats all the same. You obviously have no idea WTF you are talking about, Legend signs the front of paycheques not the back you twat.

The only reason I haven't banned you already is that Legend is an honest man and will insist on refunding you which will be difficult if you are banned. You have no idea who you are playing games with, I suggest you quit while you are ahead. That is NOT a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.