• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
It seems the gist of your post was to explain the situation by requesting help from the moderators.
Let it be not through the help desk, but in a public form. Let's admit.

But it seems you posted this, and so far no moderator has given you an answer here yet. I would refrain from doing more than you already wrote in the original post, until all the circumstances are clarified by those who are competent in resolving such issues.

You claim to be cultured and patient. It seems that you are now at that stage when the time has come to manifest it.

Reactions: Hesekiel

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
VG87 I saw op's messages and he was absolutely right and didn't deserve the bad treatment he got from Legend. I am calling my politician friend right away and will make sure this guy gets what he deserves. Authorities will on his back as well, they don't kid around in Singapore.

You are attempting to destroy someones life because you feel he was impolite? Really?

Is it illegal in Singapore to be impolite? Ok, file a lawsuit for psychological damage to your ego. Interested to see the outcome.

I think using personal relations or political/offical power to do harm to people is illegal, even in Singapore. Called corruption and/or unlawful assumption of official authority.
And the best is, it is all traceable in the internet, so proof is easily available.

NautilusLover

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/12/21
EU
I do not think that op should be patient and cultured after he has been threatened and treated like s**t by someone he's paying for a service and now he got scammed. This needs legal/political action and even more, thing which is being done right now and this guy will be getting what he deserves. This post should also be a reminder to the future clients of the modder's nature and terrible behavior. I would suggest to ask op to send you the screenshots for you to see for yourself.

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
Schlonz, the guy deserves what he will get, being impolite and threatening is one thing, but he also scammed the op and left him without any information . With politics things get done faster plus the directors and shareholders of the bank where Legend works will be informed by the op since what legend is doing goes against any corporate policy.

Reactions: Vince Ong

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
And I think the OP and Legend have problems that they will find out through the moderators of this forum.
It will be right.
Also, as it is correct not to send personal information of people with whom you are associated in PM to those with whom you met 5 minutes ago in the comments on the Internet.
I suppose this issue will decide in any case, who is right and who is not, it is not for me, I just say that you can get out of any situation, saving face, which is what I wish for the participants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jammydodger79

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
And I think the OP and Legend have problems that they will find out through the moderators of this forum.
It will be right.
Also, as it is correct not to send personal information of people with whom you are associated in PM to those with whom you met 5 minutes ago in the comments on the Internet.
I suppose this issue will decide in any case, who is right and who is not, it is not for me, I just say that you can get out of any situation, saving face, which is what I wish for the participants.

100%

Reactions: KOT1917

squar3pants

Known Member
31/5/11
Schlonz, the guy deserves what he will get, being impolite and threatening is one thing, but he also scammed the op and left him without any information . With politics things get done faster plus the directors and shareholders of the bank where Legend works will be informed by the op since what legend is doing goes against any corporate policy.

Big words from someone who just joined the board 10 hours ago. You have clearly no idea how things work in Singapore.

Also, are you sure you and OP are not the same person??

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12
Is it just me or does it seem like [mention]aarvin2 [/mention] and [mention]NautilusLover [/mention] are the same person having a sock puppet conversation?

Nautilus being a brand new account randomly signing up at the exact time to jump on the hate on [mention]legend [/mention] bandwagon?

Weird that he would be so passionate to get “friends” involved at that level for a stranger.

Also seems like this should have been a Help Ticket issue.

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
Is it just me or does it seem like [mention]aarvin2 [/mention] and [mention]NautilusLover [/mention] are the same person having a sock puppet conversation?

Nautilus being a brand new account randomly signing up at the exact time to jump on the hate on [mention]legend [/mention] bandwagon?

There's no hate in this issue, just facts. There are many ways for mods to know if there's a fraud or puppet conversations as you say.

Besides are you condoning frodulent activity and threats towards clients?

Last edited:

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
ForecastMax ... if people didn't help me when i was in trouble I would not be where I am today. So when innocents get in trouble and I know I can help I would be a coward if I didn't help and instead side with the bad guys. A phone call is all it took.

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12
ForecastMax ... if people didn't help me when i was in trouble I would not be where I am today. So when innocents get in trouble and I know I can help I would be a coward if I didn't help and instead side with the bad guys. A phone call is all it took.

So you just randomly knew to join RWI at the exact moment OP needed help?

I must have missed the flashing AP signal in the sky last night lol

Good luck “fellas”

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
I joined for totally different reasons pal, check my posts I made hours ago, cheers

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Lol.

I’m blocking aarvin2 on WhatsApp yes. But it doesn’t mean I’m scamming him.
Whatever needs to be done will still be done and the communication channel is still open here.
Actually at this point I’m very happy to provide a full refund since the watches he ordered are easily taken by others. Aarvin2 you can pm your bank details. I’m very happy to provide a full refund. There’s no need to continue this project anymore. I’ve no issues with that.

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
Lol.

I’m blocking aarvin2 on WhatsApp yes. But it doesn’t mean I’m scamming him.
Whatever needs to be done will still be done and the communication channel is still open here.
Actually at this point I’m very happy to provide a full refund since the watches he ordered are easily taken by others. Aarvin2 you can pm your bank details. I’m very happy to provide a full refund. There’s no need to continue this project anymore. I’ve no issues with that.

I would appreciate that you do what needed to be done as discussed initially as I have waited more than 3 months for it including all the threats and aggressive replies that I am sure more people would love to see before using your service. (To the newbies, feel free to ask for it in my DM and I will happily send you the conversations)

This bad treatment I think is worth more than a simple refund.

I would appreciate if you also do what needs to be done for the AP 14450 since again it takes long to get the QC.

I'll send the money to you as usual.

Thank you for your cooperation

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I would appreciate that you do what needed to be done as discussed initially as I have waited more than 3 months for it including all the threats and aggressive replies that I am sure more people would love to see before using your service and getting trapped.

This I think is worth more than a simple refund.

I would appreciate if you also do what needs to be done for the AP 14450 since again it takes long to get the QC.

I'll send the money to you as usual.

Thank you for your cooperation
Try not getting this the wrong way or call politicians my way, I only have the best intentions with what I am going to tell you.

This game is not for the faint hearted, especially not now. Custom stuff or modifications will take time due to the modders being insanely busy and overloaded generally. Delays can happen even if not initially calculated. Especially in this current times of raids and uncertainty with everything taking random times, it is unpredictable to give perfectly lined up ETA's.

I can assure you legend has not scammed anyone, also has he not scammed you. If he does, I will guarantee you to sort it out for you but believe me it is not the case.

As said, it is difficult times and patience is a virtue. Being able to get timely responses from modders especially through WhatsApp etc. can be a blessing and a curse as it is often not time efficient for them to be very reachable due to it wasting a lot of time that can be spent on working on the watches.

Bottom line is- Hold your horses, don't go crazy on your 'revenge trip' or whatever it seems to be, nobody got scammed, not you, not anyone else. You are welcome to forward me the rude chat history and we can take this discussion up through PMs but I suggest you to adapt your views on this whole thing as you are being unreasonable.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Nope. I have decided to fully refund you as is my right. Communication on WhatsApp is a privilege and I can block you anytime I like. You can always still PM me on the forum. I don’t take nonsense like that.
I’ll like to refund you in full. I’ve no issues with that at all. Just PM me the details and I’ll send the entire amount you spent to your account tomorrow.
$1000 is hard for me to do anything with believe me. I did try walking into AP and asking if there’s anything I can buy with that and they showedme 2 leather straps and asked me to top up another $250. Imagine that. :legend:

Anyway, the delay in the watch QC was not due to me but simply availability of the watch from the dealer. I have decided not to mod your watches anymore. Don’t worry about the watches , there’s actually quite a queue for both of them and you’re helping the guys and me actually by getting a refund.

QueTip please note that I’m offering the member a full refund and I don’t wish to continue the projects with him.

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
Try not getting this the wrong way or call politicians my way, I only have the best intentions with what I am going to tell you.

This game is not for the faint hearted, especially not now. Custom stuff or modifications will take time due to the modders being insanely busy and overloaded generally. Delays can happen even if not initially calculated. Especially in this current times of raids and uncertainty with everything taking random times, it is unpredictable to give perfectly lined up ETA's.

I can assure you legend has not scammed anyone, also has he not scammed you. If he does, I will guarantee you to sort it out for you but believe me it is not the case.

As said, it is difficult times and patience is a virtue. Being able to get timely responses from modders especially through WhatsApp etc. can be a blessing and a curse as it is often not time efficient for them to be very reachable due to it wasting a lot of time that can be spent on working on the watches.

Bottom line is- Hold your horses, don't go crazy on your 'revenge trip' or whatever it seems to be, nobody got scammed, not you, not anyone else. You are welcome to forward me the rude chat history and we can take this discussion up through PMs but I suggest you to adapt your views on this whole thing as you are being unreasonable.

Thank you very much for your nderstanding kind reply, I fully understand what you are saying and I can assure you (and I have proof to back my claims) that I have not sent messages to Legend every week, being impatient and obnoxious. I actually sent a message after months, you may check my dms to see.

I am new to this replica world and I didn't know that it was taking 3 months to get a QC, so I made a thread and asked for clarification since Legend prefered sending threats and blackmails instead of just clarifying the issue ... and other kind members made me understand how it worked, about raids etc ... and I didn't even message to Legend after this and he contacted me once he got a QC.

I would be extremely grateful if you could tell him to finish the work that I have paid for many months ago and the order that I have made since I have been waiting for months for these.

Thanking you again for your time and your understanding

I will send you the DMs

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
Nope. I have decided to fully refund you as is my right. Communication on WhatsApp is a privilege and I can block you anytime I like. You can always still PM me on the forum. I don’t take nonsense like that.
I’ll like to refund you in full. I’ve no issues with that at all. Just PM me the details and I’ll send the entire amount you spent to your account tomorrow.
$1000 is hard for me to do anything with believe me. I did try walking into AP and asking if there’s anything I can buy with that and they showedme 2 leather straps and asked me to top up another $250. Imagine that. :legend:

Anyway, the delay in the watch QC was not due to me but simply availability of the watch from the dealer. I have decided not to mod your watches anymore. Don’t worry about the watches , there’s actually quite a queue for both of them and you’re helping the guys and me actually by getting a refund.

QueTip please note that I’m offering the member a full refund and I don’t wish to continue the projects with him.

Send me the watch as is then, no need to work on it. I already sent you the money for the watch plus the shipping to my country.

You can refund me for the mod + the money for the 15450.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.