• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarvin2

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/8/21
Hi everyone, I have been dealing with Legend for months now and I am not the only one reporting his extremely aggressive, threatening and obnoxious behavior, plus now he decided to block me on WhatsApp just because I asked him if rebrushing was essential to make the watch look authentic (I'm not a professional watch maker) and that his answer was confusing.

I have all the conversation proof from starting in a very polite and friendly conversation before I send him the money, to after he got the money and started to become aggressive and extremely rude afterwards, despite my polite, friendly and respectful conversation manner.

I have screenshots of all the conversation and interactions on here and on WhatsApp as well. I have ordered 2 watches from him + paid for the mods + shipping for one of the watches, so around $1000.

I have at least 2 people who are new to the rep watch community who also reported being threatened by him without them being disrespectful, just because they was asking why the ordering of watches took so long (3 months+)

I am a business owner myself, and I have never disrespected anyone who is asking for clarification since I understand that I am the expert and customers surely don't understand the technical jargons and terms that I use in my field.

I would like to ask the moderators if they can kindly help me get back my money from Legend.

Or should I file a report to the police of his country and send a mail to the bank where he works.

Thanking you in advance for your advice and your time.

Last edited:

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Or should I file a report to the police of his country and send a mail to the bank where he works.

I'd personally let mods handle it if that were to be the case and also let some room for legend to respond to that himself.

Either way, I'd especially tune down a bit about the quoted part.

Take care.

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
I'd personally let mods handle it if that were to be the case and also let some room for legend to respond to that himself.

Either way, I'd especially tune down a bit about the quoted part.

Take care.

Thank you very much for your advice

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
I know that modding takes a lot of time and artisans as Legend or Domi have a notable backlog. This is also a hobby that requires patience, so give him time and wait. Mods will chime in if necessary, but having been around for a while and having seen Legend’s work and contribution to the community I don’t think you should worry.

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
I know that modding takes a lot of time and artisans as Legend or Domi have a notable backlog. This is also a hobby that requires patience, so give him time and wait. Mods will chime in if necessary, but having been around for a while and having seen Legend’s work and contribution to the community I don’t think you should worry.

I also thought he was a very talented and very polite and friendly just like he is on the forums but in reality it's a very very different matter. I have a few other people who messaged me about Legend threatening them and being extremely aggressive for no reason.

I have utter respect for his talent and work but I do not think this power should be abused by threatening people (newbies) who are just asking for simple clarifications and blocking them for it.

If he was rude and aggressive from the beginning I would never have sent any money but this behavior happens after you send the money and then you are trapped.

Thank you very much for your message

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
I also thought he was a very talented and very polite and friendly just like he is on the forums but in reality it's a very very different matter.

I’ve dealt with, spoken to and had modifications done on a couple watches by legend. I also had a good amount of questions. He was perfectly fine, informative and friendly with me. Just my experience for what it’s worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: legend

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
I’ve dealt with, spoken to and had modifications done on a couple watches by legend. I also had a good amount of questions. He was perfectly fine, informative and friendly with me. Just my experience for what it’s worth.

Maybe because you are a patron here and have a high status on the forum so he has to be polite with you?

If you would like I can send you the screen shots of the conversations I had and also the complaints from the other new members like me and you can see for yourself.

I really did not want say it openly on a forum, but I am sure you will agree with me that as educated gentlemen we cannot just take gratuitous threats and aggression from people just because of their status

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
I’m not debating. I’m stating what my experience was. It was also a while back when I was new to this community and I didn’t have Patron status. Just under 100 posts or so at the time.

Again, my experience.

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
I have a friend who has ordered an AP from him, I don't remember exactly which model but he also got shocking responses from the watch modder op mentioned. I think it was because it was taking a while to get his order from the factory. Anywho if it was me I would not tolerate any disrespect for no reason. I have been dealing with high end property realtors and ultra luxury car dealers and never got any bad treatment so I don't think a watch modder should treat their clients like s**t!

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
I have a friend who has ordered an AP from him, I don't remember exactly which model but he also got shocking responses from the watch modder op mentioned. I think it was because it was taking a while to get his order from the factory. Anywho if it was me I would not tolerate any disrespect for no reason. I have been dealing with high end property realtors and ultra luxury car dealers and never got any bad treatment so I don't think a watch modder should treat their clients like s**t!

My first order was an audemars piguet too so what your friend is saying makes sense. It's the first time someone who i'm paying for a service threatens me while i'm being courteous

Reactions: Vince Ong

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
Do you know which country he is and where he works?

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
Do you know which country he is and where he works?

Yes I know he's in singapore and where he works, I have good contacts who know the managers and one guy who's in the board of investors, we'll have a talk today

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
I have politician friends in Singapore, so inbox me all his details, all the screen shots, his phone number and I will sort things put for you. In Singapore they take these cases seriously and I hate unethical domineering people who abuse innocent people. Don't worry pal you have my word I will sort this out for you.

Reactions: Vince Ong

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Hi everyone, I have been dealing with Legend for months now and I am not the only one reporting his extremely aggressive, threatening and obnoxious behavior, plus now he decided to block me on WhatsApp just because I asked him if rebrushing was essential to make the watch look authentic (I'm not a professional watch maker) and that his answer was confusing.

I have all the conversation proof from starting in a very polite and friendly conversation before I send him the money, to after he got the money and started to become aggressive and extremely rude afterwards, despite my polite, friendly and respectful conversation manner.

I have screenshots of all the conversation and interactions on here and on WhatsApp as well. I have ordered 2 watches from him + paid for the mods + shipping for one of the watches, so around $1000.

I have at least 2 people who are new to the rep watch community who also reported being threatened by him without them being disrespectful, just because they was asking why the ordering of watches took so long (3 months+)

I am a business owner myself, and I have never disrespected anyone who is asking for clarification since I understand that I am the expert and customers surely don't understand the technical jargons and terms that I use in my field.

I would like to ask the moderators if they can kindly help me get back my money from Legend.

Thanking you in advance for your advice and your time.

You ordered a watch with mods and after you inquired about delivery time he told you to be patient and that you will be informed when it is done. Nothing wrong with that.
Quote: I asked him one time then he told me not to ask again and he will let me know when he gets it.
Quote: I asked him once more than 1 month ago, and he asked me to please not bother him again but that the order was placed.
Yet, you put up a thread here in the open politely applying pressure to him by asking the community whether such a long wait would be normal. You even later confirmed that you received QC pics of your watch end of November (22/11 if I recall correctly)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-than-2-months-to-get-a-qc-and-receive-order

Now 2 weeks after receiving QC you again put up a thread in the open accusing the modder of being aggressive, impolite, rude and not communicative. Really?

You are implying in your opening statement of informing police or his employer. This is what I would call aggressive, impolite and rude.
Assuming that you received QC of the watch from the TD the watch maybe has just now arrived with your modder. Now you threathen again with a thread because he blocked you on whatsapp because very likely he is fed up with your constant impatience and inquiries.

You make your posts sound polite and reasonable but in between the lines the message is very different.
free translation: "you better get my watch to me ASAP or I will raise fucking hell on you"

I#d love to see the whatsapp chat which I assume will very likely support my assumptions but I would prefer that this topic is clarified between you and the modder and no further spread here in the open.

I do not know the modder and have no relation whatsoever with him but I have dealt numerous times with other people for repair and such. All of them are extremely busy and they do what they should which is performing the work rather than educating noobs or arguing with them on whats a normal waiting time in this business.

My final advice.
Lean back, relax, don't ask any further questions or open any further threads, don't threathen anyone and eventually you will receive your watch and be able to enjoy it.
If you keep going like this you will not be able to enjoy because with your actions and impatience you destroyed all the positive and pleasant anticipation of receiving a new watch.

I

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21
You ordered a watch with mods and after you inquired about delivery time he told you to be patient and that you will be informed when it is done. Nothing wrong with that.
Quote: I asked him one time then he told me not to ask again and he will let me know when he gets it.
Quote: I asked him once more than 1 month ago, and he asked me to please not bother him again but that the order was placed.
Yet, you put up a thread here in the open politely applying pressure to him by asking the community whether such a long wait would be normal. You even later confirmed that you received QC pics of your watch end of November (22/11 if I recall correctly)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-receive-order

Now 2 weeks after receiving QC you again put up a thread in the open accusing the modder of being aggressive, impolite, rude and not communicative. Really?

You are implying in your opening statement of informing police or his employer. This is what I would call aggressive, impolite and rude.
Assuming that you received QC of the watch from the TD the watch maybe has just now arrived with your modder. Now you threathen again with a thread because he blocked you on whatsapp because very likely he is fed up with your constant impatience and inquiries.

You make your posts sound polite and reasonable but in between the lines the message is very different.
free translation: "you better get my watch to me ASAP or I will raise fucking hell on you"

I#d love to see the whatsapp chat which I assume will very likely support my assumptions but I would prefer that this topic is clarified between you and the modder and no further spread here in the open.

I do not know the modder and have no relation whatsoever with him but I have dealt numerous times with other people for repair and such. All of them are extremely busy and they do what they should which is performing the work rather than educating noobs or arguing with them on whats a normal waiting time in this business.

My final advice.
Lean back, relax, don't ask any further questions or open any further threads, don't threathen anyone and eventually you will receive your watch and be able to enjoy it.
If you keep going like this you will not be able to enjoy because with your actions and impatience you destroyed all the positive and pleasant anticipation of receiving a new watch.

I

Check my previous thread, I already mentioned on the thread you are quoting that he was aggressive and threatening, and i'm not the only one complaining about it. Please check the last posts of the thread.

I have all the proof that I was extremely polite, and respectful, it's not my style to treat anyone badly and act impatient.

I am also extremely busy and run multiple businesses, but it's not a reason to threaten my clients when they ask me a question that is outside their expertise. I don't see violence as a way to clarify simple points.

I will happily send you the screen shots if you wish, it's better to talk after seeing the evidence, I have also gathered complaines from another user + there is also one person talking about his behavior on this thread.

It can't be a conicidence

Last edited:

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Yes I know he's in singapore and where he works, I have good contacts who know the managers and one guy who's in the board of investors, we'll have a talk today

quote Nautilus lover (joined today!?!)
I have politician friends in Singapore, so inbox me all his details, all the screen shots, his phone number and I will sort things put for you. In Singapore they take these cases seriously and I hate unethical domineering people who abuse innocent people. Don't worry pal you have my word I will sort this out for you.

Are you guys serious about what you just posted???
Raddave
trailboss99
Cicero
proxyserv

I think this needs your attention

aarvin2

INMATE
17/8/21

Ok my friend I inboxed you all his details, thank you very much for your help. I do not wish this to happen to any newbies again in the future cause it ruins the whole experience.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21

I'd suggest both of you chill tf down. Let the forum people do their work first and see how it ends up. You're both in here for rep watches. I bet you wouldn't want those people you talk about to find out you're wearing fakes.

Leave it to the moderators until it gets solved. If it doesn't, that's another story.

NautilusLover

INMATE
7/12/21
EU
VG87 I saw op's messages and he was absolutely right and didn't deserve the bad treatment he got from Legend. I am calling my politician friend right away and will make sure this guy gets what he deserves. Authorities will on his back as well, they don't kid around in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.