• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

West Australian horologist wanted

Thor89

Horology Curious
11/6/21
Hey all, first post on this crazy helpful forum site! Can't believe how much good quality info you guys share on here! What a bunch of champions! Any way I am in dire need of some one to service my beloved rep omega Seamaster 007 59th anniversary. The poor thing has been sitting in a box for months now and hope fully someone can help me get her back on my wrist! can any one advise or recommend a smithy in either west Australian or Australia in general?

Reactions: bigugo

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
Hi mate, I'm looking for one in Perth too but haven't come across anyone yet. There is a guy over east ( marrickville) that a lot of people use if you're interested.

Thor89

Horology Curious
11/6/21
Thanks for the replies, I have contacted Marrickville a while back and he replied, but I did not know how to navigate this forum (a bit simple I know haha) but figured everything out and got back to him a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing back yet!

If all else fails I'll have to go international! But I would like to do so modding in the near future so would like some one close to help out hey!

Thor89

Horology Curious
11/6/21
bigugo I did spot an Asian jewellery store in Kardinya shopping centre that did watch services. Would be interested to hit them up to see if they are able to service reps! But I am in Albany been looking for an excuse to head up there again just to find out!

Reactions: bigugo

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
Thor89 I've got this guy on FB that could be a good one, just confirming whether he's willing to do work on reps. I'll let you know the details if he's keen.