• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

verify paypal accaunt on this forum

butif

Horology Curious
24/8/18
Hello everyone I am already inscribed for a few years but I have never made purchases, now I would like to make my first purchase and pay with Paypal I have already contacted the seller who asks me to verify the paypal accaunt on this forum you know how to do?
Thank you very much

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
There is no such thing, are you sure that's what he wants?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello everyone I am already inscribed for a few years but I have never made purchases, now I would like to make my first purchase and pay with Paypal I have already contacted the seller who asks me to verify the paypal accaunt on this forum you know how to do?
Thank you very much

Truthfully I have never heard of such a thing. Is this a private seller or a dealer? If it's a private seller I would just move on because something seems off. If it's a dealer I still have never heard of anything like that. How do they want you to verify your PayPal account by the form? In general this form is just for posting and information it doesn't offer any kind of verification services.

butif

Horology Curious
24/8/18
original seller message
Hello Francesco,

I confirm that the item is in stock and can be ordered through the website:

https://www.intime06.co/rollie/5618...nd-bracelet-white-dial-a4130-super-clone.html

The watch is about 50 meters water resistant. I would advise you not to swim with it, if possible.

The PayPal payment option is available but only if you have a well-established account on RWI or RG. Please send me a direct weblink to your account so I can confirm it. Other payment alternatives are bitcoin/litecoin with a 6% discount. You can also checkout by debit/credit card - VISA and Mastercard.

Hello again,

It should be a direct weblink to your account on either RWI or RG. I will need to confirm that your account is well-established so you can proceed to checkout by PayPal as a newcomer.

https://www.intime06.co/

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Ok, listen how it works . Paypal is unsafe for dealers because of disputes . They will tolerate the risk if you have an account for example here in rwi with many posts and good standing because they feel safe you know how the game works.
If someone like you is new, i am afraid they will not accept paypal/ But not worry since they accept credit card, plus afte a couple of purchases i promise you they will change their attitude to you and bend the rules

butif

Horology Curious
24/8/18
because it was discontinued what do you mean they don't do it anymore?

I welcome advice on this type of watch

I repeat I am not an expert in replicas
thank you very much for everything

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
There are many options at the moment for Ceramic daytonas please have a read on the rolex subforums, currently a lot of factories that used to produce top tier versions of this model are out of business so there are new options such as, VRF, EWF, fake noob and biao factories. i would recommend doing some reading to figure out what you like :)

Reactions: P..DR..D