• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dumb Question on ARF v3 126613LB

blhokie

Looking Around
17/8/21
I have purchased a few reps over the years along with a couple of gen Rolexes. I have read (exhaustively) about thoughts on the best 126613 and many like the ARF v3 is appears over a GMF or VSF. I have played around on the TD list, but I cannot find this watach anywhere though I have seen pics from other posters. Can someone hit me over the head and point me to the right direction? I have used Andrew at TTW a few times with great success and I could certainly reach out to him as well. Just wondered. TIA

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
Just my opinion, I like the GMF. GMF gets the gold tone correct and on this piece it is important. Their gold is bright and looks close to gen while the others are a little too orangish and just a bit off. I know I can spot that tell a mile away whereas other small inconsistencies would be difficult to pick up without staring at the watch under magnification. The gold tone is something anyone in the room can pick up on that notices your wrist and knows Rolex.

ARF and VSF make great watches and are some of the best. I couldn't live with it without having them replated.