• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current manufacturing situation

Kuriwaseku

Known Member
4/8/21
Czechia
Right so I'm looking to buy my first replica. Ideally I'd like a Blaken Submariner and I'm looking to spend around 300USD. Although that doesn't mean I wouldn't be perfectly happy with a regular Sub. I know I'm not gonna get the best replica for that price and that's fine by me. The problem is that no one seems to want to ship to the country I live in, the Czech Republic. Does anyone know the reason for this? I heard something about factories not working at full capacity but that's all I know. I'm guessing this probably isn't the best time to be getting into this, huh? :D Anyway, does anyone know a TD who does currently ship to Europe? I could probably get it shipped to another European country if Czechia is especially strict for some reason. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Have a nice day,
Phil.

flyinhawaiian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/20
USA
Dealers are middlemen. They don’t hold stock but order the watches from the factory on your behalf and ship them to you. So factory status really doesn’t have anything to do with shipping.

Which dealers have you tried reaching out to? There’s a ton on in the TD section and some of them do more business in Europe than others

rutek123

Horology Curious
6/7/21
Currently in shipping to the neighbourhood - Poland from PureTime, 2nd one from JTime (not shipped yet, after QC). For now first package today arrived Germany. I may let you know how this worked for me, don't know how's in your country but you can PM me so I can tell you everything I passed through last 2 months, maybe we will figure it out for you somehow.