• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reviews on Noobwatchtime.com

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Anyone has any experience ordering from

**Scam site link redacted**

Is it legit? Scam? Any reviews/experiences. Please share!

Thank You

Sent from the RWI App

1. Not a TD.
2. Not legit afik, and I'm not going to waste my money trying to find out.
3. Most likely a scam
4. No reviews since not a dealer here. You might try Google, I'm sure they posted sock positive reviews around the web.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Gin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/21
Noob watch has been confirmed in other parts of this forum as a fake and scam.

Reactions: gorofox

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
The rep world, can be harsh and unforgiving. I did manage to find ok sellers online when I first started out 15 years ago.
But Trusted ones are the way to go by far.

gorofox

Looking Around
28/9/23
T noob watch time is scam ,be careful guys ,once he receive the payment ,he disappears ,i would suggest to follow his page in telegram just to do Dislike and 💩 on his business so we could help other buyers to be not a victim of such dangerous person:mad::mad:

gorofox

Looking Around
28/9/23
T noob watch time is scam ,be careful guys ,once he receive the payment ,he disappears ,i would suggest to follow his page in telegram just to do Dislike and 💩 on his business so we could help other buyers to be not a victim of such dangerous person:mad::mad:

gorofox

Looking Around
28/9/23
Sorry that you got scammed, but I would hate to be your TD lol
Better fo you , this guy in Time noob watch is dangerous , i have no experience with replica watches , of its world is full of shitty dealers like this MF ,then let me quit the game

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Better fo you , this guy in Time noob watch is dangerous , i have no experience with replica watches , of its world is full of shitty dealers like this MF ,then let me quit the game
There's a list of TDs here, people have no problem buying from them, and I am sure your welcome reply here from our mods has shown you enough info to buy a rep safely.