• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Checking for past-experience with this TD

Vyman

Horology Curious
17/4/17
Hi all,

I've been asking TDs around if they had XF's Tudor Black Bay Bronze and all have replied that that is not available but surprisingly Chazingtime came back today and say that they have and is in stock and i will need to place my order on the webby.

I've seen recent posts on chazingtime TD forum that they have not been responding promptly and/or not having stocks and asking to get a replacement model - so my question is : anyone dealt with them recently that have successfully received their watch?

appreciate your two cents. Thanks.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If all the other TDs are saying no (have you tried all 25?) and Chazing are saying yes, but the reviews have you questioning that, why would you proceed?

Am not saying they don't have it, only they know the answer to that, but you seem to suspect as such and I always trust my gut

There's 24 other TDs, and no rush at the end of the day, but the one thing ive learned since joining is that patience is above all a key requirement for this hobby, and when people rush, thats when mistakes happen.

It's your call at the end of the day, but I imagine the most up to date info is here though:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/chazingtime-buyer-reviews

Best of luck with whatever you decide, hope you get the watch you're after.

Oilime

Proud daddy
Patron
Certified
31/8/17
🇪🇺
If all the other TDs are saying no (have you tried all 25?) and Chazing are saying yes, but the reviews have you questioning that, why would you proceed?

Am not saying they don't have it, only they know the answer to that, but you seem to suspect as such and I always trust my gut

I agree 100%. Just the smallest wierd feeling, i wouldn't procede either

Reactions: P..DR..D