• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea-dweller 126660 D-Blue - best rep choices ?

CraigHB

Looking Around
27/6/21
Having done some research on options for a rep of a Rolex Sea-dweller 126660 D-Blue, it would seem that Noob (V10) and ARF have been making the best versions. However, Noob don't look to be coming back, and I'm unclear whether the ARF v4 version of the black Sea-dweller was ever extended to the D-Blue version. I've only seen ARF v3's advertised on TD sites.

Can anyone advise, or suggest alternative factories/versions to consider ?

I've previously owned a rep of this watch, but lost it on a night out, and never knew who made it (bought from a market in Bangkok where the dealer described it as the 'Swiss' version, at a higher price). Over ~ a year I bought about 10 more reps from the same dealer, but unfortunately don't plan to be be in Bangkok again any time soon. The rep I had ran well for ~4yrs and the only issue I ever had was the pearl dropping out. Liked the watch so much I've even sought gen's, but stock never seems to be available.

Genuine Wrist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/19
Have you checked out Trusty Time? I've made 2 purchases and they are perfect.. Good service & responsive.