• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introduction to this section

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
NARIKAA

Welcome to my Section here on RWI

Everything listed here and in my Smugmug photo Gallery is in stock, and ready for immediate shipment.

I hand pick and purchase all my stock in person during my buying trips to the Far East. I only ever sell watches I have in physical stock, never any drop shipping, no pay me now and I'll go look for one BS. All photos are taken by me and are not regurgitated ‘factory’ photos.

The whole process - Buying, Photographing, describing, selling, is done by me. Packing and shipping is carried out by my staff in Thailand when Im back in the UK.

I am though always in control of your order from start to finish.

I ship within a day or so, depending on your payment time / Post Office opening
hours etc, tracking numbers get sent to you as soon as possible after shipment.

My current stock can be seen (real-time) anytime in my Smugmug Galleries:

https://narikaa.smugmug.com/

Email me at:

[email protected]

Last edited:

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Hi! Just sent a pm on one of your watches! Please get back to me as soon as you can! Thanks!!

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
One of the things I like about Narikaa is how they carry their own watches. The pictures you see are the QC pictures of the watch you are going to get. It cuts out a week or two of getting those QC photos, approve and than wait for shipping. Ordered my first watch on April 20th and 2 days later it has shipped. Great way to do business. Thanks Reg!!

Reactions: Fernz

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
Gfpatt hi there, so did you receive the watch ? What was the model ? Happy with the transaction ? Thanks for the feedback and photos are welcom

Reactions: Fernz

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Very smooth transaction. Purchased a gold diamond out GMT Master II. It was beautiful! I purchased for a friend.

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Not my style of watch, but friend loved it.

OmegaFan10

Horology Curious
14/10/19
My story of Reg and narikaa.

I've bought 4 watches from him during the last few months. Two Omegas, two Rolexes. Great quality, very competitive prices.

One of the Rolexes got stolen by USPS. Reg re-shipped, no cost.

Side note: try to avoid USPS. I still have tracking number showing it's at the USPS facility in New York, since Aug 22. I issued three parcel searches from their web site. One said the parcel is maybe in Thailand (!!!???), the other two said "insufficient information" (!!!???). So apparently a tracking number showing the location as USPS facility in New York is not sufficient information for USPS and it maybe in Thailand. Good grief...

OldRWGEsmarc

Horology Curious
6/11/22
So Cal
So glad to have found you again Reg! Narikaa sourced a few pieces for me way back in the day, will most definitely be one of my first go to’s back in the rep game! Good to see you Reg!