• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Reg, now I understand why he is the G.O.A.T.

andreim01

Looking Around
7/1/20
Hello fellow rep enthusiasts,

I've decided to pull the triger and get myself a better rep.
Ordered a Submariner Two Tone Black and Gold.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-tMRc6g/

At the beginning of January (07.01.2020) I've contacted Reg for one, due to it being out of stock, he booked me for the end of the month when he gets a new batch.
Promptly on the 28.01.2020, he contacted me that it was in back in stock again, paid on the 04.02.2020 and received the tracking info on the 05.02.2020.
So far, I could only say that he is a man of his word and takes each and every enquiry VERY serious. Not to be forgotten that if you're a newbie in this branch, he explains how everything works in detail.
I will be posting an update as soon as I get the rep on my wrist.

Reactions: 1DarthVader

Groomlake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/20
Ah ok. Waiting game ... cheers :)

Looking for a Omega 300 black from EU

andreim01

Looking Around
7/1/20
Due to me being distracted by the watch I forgot to post an update, so here I am an eternity later.
20.02.2020 - The package has arrived safely in Germany.

As for the watch itself:
1. The overall quality is remarkably good, wore it since the day I got it and there are only light scratches on the bracelet.
2. It keeps time amazingly well for its price. To be honest, I check it once a few days to see if it isn't running a few seconds ahead, other than that pretty precise.
3. The power reserve on this thing is absolutely nuts. I left it a whole weekend without picking it up and it still ran on time on Monday.

As for Reg:
I can't praise this man enough. He does take care of his clients real good with regular updates and even questions about the watch (how do you like it, does it fit properly etc.).