• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Reg (The Regmariner)

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
This was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Reg kept me updated all the way. The price is very reasonable for what you get and the quality is actually quite good. Although there a jibes about nymphomariner vs. regmariner (the nymphomariner comes quicker :) ), this didn't entirely prove to be the case in my case. The watch, with triangle shipping, arrived in about two weeks, which is pretty damn fast for a replica.

I would happily buy from Reg again.

Arrived well packed
regmariner02.jpg
regmariner03.jpg
regmariner05.jpg
regmariner06.jpg

I have not yet tested it for WR or regulated it, as I will put a 2386 in it and then do all the tests. What I am seeing so far is very good though.

Thank you for a pleasant transaction, Reg!

TheCoffeeMuffin

Horology Curious
27/12/19
Hi, would love to have more information about swapping the movement for a ETA 2386. Do you have any tutorials for it?

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
Hi, would love to have more information about swapping the movement for a ETA 2386. Do you have any tutorials for it?

Check my blog for general pictorials on subs and omegas (https://tinker.crq.systems)
Swapping dg2813 for 2836 is non problematic as they are the same dimensions and have the same crown height. You need new hands and dial, of course. Dial is not strictly neccessary, but you need to snip off feet and then glue it on to movement somehow if you want to keep the same one. I currently don’t own a feet soldering machine, so...