• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First narikaa purchase

rjlskate

Horology Curious
9/11/17
oh man where do I start, reg has been absolutely easy to deal with and excellent communication, I ordered the Bamford Snowtrooper, will update with pics when it arrives. This is my first rep purchase other than a few off the streets in NYC I cannot wait I'm excited!

CycleBuyer

15/7/13
Thanks for posting. So you are in the USA and he's in the UK, correct?

D

d4m.test

Watch came today, oh man this is by far the best I've ever seen! Everything is perfect and feels so heavy and real, hands down best replica dealer in my opinion

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Watch came today, oh man this is by far the best I've ever seen! Everything is perfect and feels so heavy and real, hands down best replica dealer in my opinion
Beautiful watch my friend. Congrats!

Just letting you know that there are two TDs in the US; just in case, you want to avoid Customs hassle.

D

d4m.test

Awesome I went with narikaa based on his reviews and gallery, And this only took two weeks to arrive which I thought was absolutely quick.

D

d4m.test

Beautiful watch my friend. Congrats!

Just letting you know that there are two TDs in the US; just in case, you want to avoid Customs hassle.

I'm fairly new to the forums - I heard WBK is domestic to the US, but did not know of any others. Who is the other TD in the USA? Thanks!!!