• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay

alphabren

Horology Curious
14/12/13
Just ordered second watch from Reg,
Excited to finally get my hands on a Black Bay!
Payment sent 8th February just waiting for confirmation.
I will post pics when it arrives.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany
Reg never disappoints indeed. But I have to say still a pity all his watches are low beat because the overall quality is great. On this Tudor I had my doubts as comparing it to higher end model there are many deviations. Still, Reg is about 66% cheaper... Looking forward to the pics thanks!

doggepe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/16
I have to say, you wont be dissapointed. Got mine a few weeks ago and loving it so far.

Oydoone

31/12/16
Reg never disappoints indeed. But I have to say still a pity all his watches are low beat because the overall quality is great. On this Tudor I had my doubts as comparing it to higher end model there are many deviations. Still, Reg is about 66% cheaper... Looking forward to the pics thanks!
How does his watches fair to the other TDs? Skeptical about the quality compared to the main Chinese factories. Anyone care to comment on the overall quality of his Tudors vs say the v6f and other 1:1 editions? I know regs are 21j movements so more eager about the quality and look

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Andrea94