• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Identiying Movement in pam 677

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help me trouble shoot this movement for me

It's the v6f/xf pam 677

It's listed everywhere as an a23j hand wind movement with a Deco plate to make it look like the p1000.

I can't find any other further information

There's a ghost position in crown one position. Second position hacks seconds and changes time

My issue right now is I'm only able to wind it 8-12 times before heavy resistance is felt and the pr is anywhere from 4-10 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello.

I must say right away that I will not give an answer to this question, but pam346 from v6f has movement on the same basis judging by the balance node and his position. It's just that this is the only part that is not covered by the plate, and when I didn’t take apart their movts.
Despite the fact that 346 has a date.

PSX-20210319-014101.jpg

I don't know about 677, but pam346 is usually said to be done at base 7750, but with strong changes, because, it has no self-winding and has a different bridge design.

Here is a link to an opinion on the matter:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tity-longevity

Although, there is little that I see from the outside like 7750, I treat this movt as it is an individual v6f solution for some models, but these are just my guesses, I may be wrong.
Anyway, judging by the feel of the winding, the small pr (about 40 hours) and the possibility of having a date, it looks like a converted automatic Caliber.

In any case, I just threw a thought into the collection of opinions, and I will also be glad to hear the opinion of a knowledgeable person.

Last edited:

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Hello.

I must say right away that I will not give an answer to this question, but pam346 from v6f has movement on the same basis judging by the balance node and his position. It's just that this is the only part that is not covered by the plate, and when I didn’t take apart their movts.
Despite the fact that 346 has a date.

PSX-20210319-014101.jpg

I don't know about 677, but pam346 is usually said to be done at base 7750, but with strong changes, because, it has no self-winding and has a different bridge design.

Here is a link to an opinion on the matter:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tity-longevity

Although, there is little that I see from the outside like 7750, I treat this movt as it is an individual v6f solution for some models, but these are just my guesses, I may be wrong.
Anyway, judging by the feel of the winding, the small pr (about 40 hours) and the possibility of having a date, it looks like a converted automatic Caliber.

In any case, I just threw a thought into the collection of opinions, and I will also be glad to hear the opinion of a knowledgeable person.

I don't think it's a modded 7750 just because the watch from top of sapphire to back of case is under 13mm. Unless I'm wrong majority of the watches with a 7750 or modded one are usually pretty thick.

I definitely think it's an auto with date of some sort.

I'm unable to take the caseback off to really exam it because it's a snap back I believe and I don't want to damage the plating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk