• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 4130 Daytona movement

gsauto

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/19
Hello,
I recently bought a noob Daytona 4130.
The watch doesn’t work.
Do you know where I can find part of the movement?
I mean rep part of the movement.

Sent from the RWI App

hibee999

20/10/15
I don’t think it will be easy to source these from a TD. What parts do you need ? I have some spare

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello,
I recently bought a noob Daytona 4130.
The watch doesn’t work.
Do you know where I can find part of the movement?
I mean rep part of the movement.

Sent from the RWI App

Are you attempting to fix it yourself, or are you looking for a specific part or parts? Is not an easy movement to work on and not for a novice. You might be better off sending it out to someone who works on them. We have a number of members here scattered throughout the world who can service that movement. Noob does not sell movements by themselves, So obtaining a whole movement will not be an option unless you buy a watch.

gsauto

INMATE
26/11/19
Are you attempting to fix it yourself, or are you looking for a specific part or parts? Is not an easy movement to work on and not for a novice. You might be better off sending it out to someone who works on them. We have a number of members here scattered throughout the world who can service that movement. Noob does not sell movements by themselves, So obtaining a whole movement will not be an option unless you buy a watch.

Hello no I give it to a watchmaker.
I cannot send the picture of the broken parts it doesn’t work

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello no I give it to a watchmaker.
I cannot send the picture of the broken parts it doesn’t work

Sent from the RWI App

What's broken? A majority of the parts are compatible with genuine parts if your watchsmith can give you the part numbers. If he has a Rolex parts account he can order the needed parts himself.

gsauto

INMATE
26/11/19
What's broken? A majority of the parts are compatible with genuine parts if your watchsmith can give you the part numbers. If he has a Rolex parts account he can order the needed parts himself.

Of course I can use gen part but it will cost too much money. For example blue spring must be changed

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The best council I can offer is to get a list of what parts are needed and place a want to buy ad over in the WTB section.